SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, the ex. is supposed to ship in July and it's the 30th! Where, oh where is His Majesty, the most desired figure on my list since Sideshow announced the license? I'm ready! I'm so friggin ready!!!!

Something i'd like to know too, but at least half the battle is won. All the time wanting Sideshow to make himem doing the throne too was huge for me and I'm so glad they came through, now it's just a matter of getting him and enjoying it all.

The Empress is coming

2vsm1cn.jpg

Is anyone else considering replacing the gray inner robe with the Hasbro figures black one? It's not the color that bothers me so much as the apparent stiffness of the material.

Is anyone else considering replacing the gray inner robe with the Hasbro figures black one? It's not the color that bothers me so much as the apparent stiffness of the material.

I'm definitely planning on water treating the emperor's robes to help with the stiffness issue.

Isn't the gray under-robe more accurate though? Wasn't it dark gray? I kind of like the two-tone nature of the SS outfit, especially with the colors on the throne.

You can see a hint of gray here:

2564839.EmperorPalpatine.jpg

Back