SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF would cost at least $400, no standing poses, no cane.. something to consider.

With the 1/6, you can have the Emperor having a soup with Yoda at his place. You miss out of some fun things with PFs.

If you are unsure and think you want to cancel, I think you should. Never spend that kind of money on something you're not 100% sure about.

i'm 100% sure this figure is coming home. problem is i got this, the 41st clone, and Firefly shipping this month. i'm thinking something has to get the boot.:(

Does the 41st mean that much to you? I'd think of those things listed, that'd be the least personally valued.

I think the Emperor wins for Best Exclusive EVER!

It certainly is for a SW figure. What other figures have had an alternate sculpt? This is something that actually changes the appearance of a figure. That's a lot better than some random weapon or alternate hand.

It certainly is for a SW figure. What other figures have had an alternate sculpt? This is something that actually changes the appearance of a figure. That's a lot better than some random weapon or alternate hand.

Asajj came with an alternate portrait as well, though that was more a paint difference than an expression like this.

Does the 41st mean that much to you? I'd think of those things listed, that'd be the least personally valued.
i like clones and i never really go back and buy figures later. i pretty much just keep what i can afford when they are released and cancel the rest. don't really have time or funds to buy stuff between releases.

Asajj came with an alternate portrait as well, though that was more a paint difference than an expression like this.

Ah, I forgot about her. Still, this is one of the best exclusives in awhile. I'm very excited about finally getting him. :emperor

The Mynock would be cooler if they'd included some sort of stand to hang it from, the magnet's nice but it forces you to display it somewhere with a magent or have it laying and look dead.

Back