SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PALPS1.jpg

I can't wait to see either head and the full figure properly futze, while the SDCC setup is closer than the official shots, it's still not quite there, hood could use a bit more tweaking and things.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this figure.

I can't wait to see either head and the full figure properly futze, while the SDCC setup is closer than the official shots, it's still not quite there, hood could use a bit more tweaking and things.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this figure.

Can't wait to see your inevitably epic pics :rock

This is bull____, I changed my shipping address and now I dont get the notices, ____in SS

This is bull____, I changed my shipping address and now I dont get the notices, ____in SS

Wow. I'm not sure but, I think you must have skipped a step, because I've moved three times in the last two years,and never missed a notice. Maybe check your spam filter, because I don't think emailed notices are affected by shipping address changes.

Shipping for me on the throne alone was $15, but that's about what a 1/6 figure costs now too, so not much difference.

Back