SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Sideshow occasionally used extra figures as packing material back in the day. I'm kinda hoping to find an extra surprise in with my Emp and throne. But I'll try not to be greedy. I'll just be happy for everything to arrive in one piece!

My replacement Throne will be arriving this week and now I came home to Sideshow's email letting me Know EX Palps is processing.
Excited but also annoyed because the Coruscant Trooper is also processing only 10 days apart. I have to cough up some bucks all at once now. Not to mention all the Hasbro stuff has hit this week. I really want that At-AT..... Feast or famine.

Gah! Now that we have our processing emails, I keep checking this thread to see if any of our foreign correspondents have already received theirs!

Gah! Now that we have our processing emails, I keep checking this thread to see if any of our foreign correspondents have already received theirs!

Be nice if someone that went to SDCC could confirm that was a production sample and not the prototype.

Firefly was production and is about 17 days out (exclusive) so I would think Emperor was production as well.

Just looked on ebay for the asajj ex and couldn't find one.(maybe i'm blind) And that was LE 2000 i believe.

Back