SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's going to be nice having something new in hand from the Star Wars line aside from a clone!

Just saw the throne at my LCS. Bigger than I thought it would be. Looks really good! Still holding out for the PF with lights instead personally, but for everyone keen on the 1/6 setup, it's really quite cool.

One last picture from me. A repeat, I know, but I want everyone to see one last time what we got so excited about.

PALPS1.jpg

What the site says means nothing. I have a Jason figure that has been processing for 6 years :lol

I'd call them and have them update that. I've had that happen and it hold up my reward points being credited to me. Might be worth checking into.

Okay, so I got the throne a few days ago and it's really more impressive than I thought it would be. Really has some weight to it and is a beautiful piece.

Only prob with it was the box got trashed in shipping but I know SS will ship me out a nice fresh one when I call tomorrow :)

Back