SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here Tuesday. . . but will probably be rescheduled to arrive on Wednesday because UPS hates me

Aha! Just got the 'ol shipping notice with a delivery date of Monday. Hurrah! Oddly enough, tho, I have yet to be charged. Weird!

- MJ

Damn, still no delivery info... and I know I was one of the early ones as the exclusive sold out quickly.

Not cool Sideshow, not cool!
Geico%20Caveman.jpg

Some crappy pics from my useless camera:lol He still looks awesome in them though (IMO :dunno) so that says something! I haven't water treated him yet, not sure I will at this point, but I futzed his hood and sleeves (all wired). Really happy with him, and stoked I made this my first SS exclusive :monkey3. The grimacing head is just plain awesome.

Hope these help tide you guys over, I'm off to date night :panic:

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Couple more under some different lighting...I thought the first one's were more accurate to the emp's type of lighting. I tried to get a good close up, kind of blurry though. Really have to go now :panic:

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

exclusive head is the way to go. looks excellent. wish they would have made a more angry looking headsculpt for the PT version of palpatine. he looks too passive. i think i'm gonna display all 3 palps in the detolf together.

Dare i say homerun?

:exactly: :yess:

Oh and a word to the wise, I just set the emperor's head so it's resting on top of the neck post. If you push it all the way down he has no neck and looks awkward. Easy fix and it looks perfect!

Back