SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping was only $25! Didn't go up to $35! xD
The exclusive should be sold out!
Head looks awesome, even on the throne. But I'm still considering picking up extra parts from TA for a second.

Palps in on his merry way to me, can't wait. I only hope FedEx won't screw it again this time as they did with my Vader and Sandtrooper.

I'm glad I have the exclusive coming, that normal head is just plain bad. Terrible detailing and doesn't look that much like Ian McDiarmid. I think I'm going to make another head smiling.

Hey Marf, any chance you could snap a couple of the shadowy pics with the regular head as well?

The shadow really brings out his sithy badness.

Dude, Sideshow is now offering a free gift for those that order this figure?!?!?! When the heck did the ROTJ Emperor need an incentive beyond an extra head? .I wonder if the ES meant to say 10,000 not 1000.....crazy that this is available

even the Throne has a gift incentive too!!!
the orange bag...or was that the Emperor..ha i dunno,i looked very early this morning!!!

Ummm.. guys. Everything in stock thats over $40 has the free gift option.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against Old Ben. That's the nicest for my money.

Yup, there's been some really nice portraits, but I don't think any has captured likeness and character so well as Trev's Old Ben portrait, it looks like Guinness and it has all the emotion of the character, it's a thing of beauty, it's the pinnacle of Trev's work for Sideshow in my book.

Couple more under some different lighting...I thought the first one's were more accurate to the emp's type of lighting. I tried to get a good close up, kind of blurry though. Really have to go now :panic:

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

Marf, thanks for posting these pics, especially this last set. That exclusive portrait ROCKS on the seated Emperor much more than I thought it would.

Also, on behalf of the rest of us here on this thread, do thank your wife for allowing you the chance to post these photos when you made plans with her. Let her know that whenever a new figure ships out, it's a pretty time-honored tradition -- nay, a duty! -- for the first recipients to post pics here to alleviate the agonizing wait the rest of us have to endure. ;-)

Just wanted to drop in a couple of close-ups of the Emp's exclusive portrait.

DSC07812.jpg

DSC07810.jpg

DSC07809.jpg

DSC07808.jpg

Other than the mold seam...I am good with it.

Back