SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: :yess:

Oh and a word to the wise, I just set the emperor's head so it's resting on top of the neck post. If you push it all the way down he has no neck and looks awkward. Easy fix and it looks perfect!

Well that seems odd. It should fit and still have a neck.

img0035qj.jpg

the angry head looks great though, on the throne, a bit like he's trying real hard to pinch one out. :lol

Well that seems odd. It should fit and still have a neck.

Maybe he just means no neck showing. The neck looks good in his pics, almost like its sculpted.

Maybe the articulation of the neck isn't enough when pressed all the way down to get the Emp to look forward when slumped and sitting.

Well the Emperor's shuttle has departed (unfortunately the hyperdrive is faulty) and should arrive in a week or so, the exclusive looks awesome so glad I got it

OMG the EX head looks sweet!!
So glad i got the EX version!!!
"your hate makes you powerful"....could never be more truer!!!!!

Maybe he just means no neck showing. The neck looks good in his pics, almost like its sculpted.

Maybe the articulation of the neck isn't enough when pressed all the way down to get the Emp to look forward when slumped and sitting.

I dunno, i hope it's nothing, kinda worries me that he has to just sit it on the stump.

/dunno

Awesome pics. Will someone post a pic of the Emperor standing next to the SS Vader? Wanna see if the height is even close.......the exclusive head does look sweet

Dude, Sideshow is now offering a free gift for those that order this figure?!?!?! When the heck did the ROTJ Emperor need an incentive beyond an extra head? .I wonder if the ES meant to say 10,000 not 1000.....crazy that this is available

Thanks for posting those pics. Even on a camera phone the ex. head looks amazing... and I am rethinking my no-throne needed stance.

even the Throne has a gift incentive too!!!
the orange bag...or was that the Emperor..ha i dunno,i looked very early this morning!!!
Im sure we will see more pics soon enough!!
I wonder how a headswap with Sidious will look???

even the Throne has a gift incentive too!!!
the orange bag...or was that the Emperor..ha i dunno,i looked very early this morning!!!
Im sure we will see more pics soon enough!!
I wonder how a headswap with Sidious will look???

Hey does that mean we get a free gift, not that it matters too much to me, I am extremely happy with the purchase (more so when it arrives lol).

Back