SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emperor-palpatine.jpg

EMPEROR3.JPG

014-EmperorPalpatine(H).jpg

palpatine004.jpg

badass-emperor.jpg

DAMN Maulfan!!!
your pics are so realistic :hi5:

Do you have an idea from these pics what you will be going for in regards to photo ops?

I think it could. I think it's an excellent sculpt with some very solveable issues. You'll get the "You will call me... Master" look at a slightly different angle. I also thinkthe apps are a bit off. Someone went a bit too far by adding lipstick and beauty dots.

I think the eyes look great, though. Ironically, Palps is a touch wall-eyed in the close-up pic...

I plan to try hard to recreate that shot with the figure.

DAMN Maulfan!!!
your pics are so realistic :hi5:

Do you have an idea from these pics what you will be going for in regards to photo ops?

Everything. I love the visual qualities of Palpatine's face mixed with his character, I really enjoy photos of him in the deformed state. There are a number of classic Jedi shots I plan to reproduce with the figure.

Im going to try for the Intro scene where Vader brings Luke into the throne room-use Leia's cuffs on Jedi Luke,have the throne facing away,little scenes like that.

Ooh, the Emp is looking good, especially what can be seen of the sculpted neck! Nice pics, Wor-Gar, as well as Jack's close-ups.

Mine won't be here until Wednesday. In fact, I better dig up my Jedi Luke out of the garage so I can set him up with Vader & the throne.

Got my shipping notice. It says to be delivered Sept 3rd but I have never received a package that quickly from ssc.

Back