SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, but I see you're having the neck problem I was having with mine while he's sitting on the throne.

No. it's a GREAT shot...captures the sinister attitude perfectly, King...

Agreed, awesome pic King.

Thank you sirs. :)

SDC14003-1.jpg

SDC13999-1.jpg

Great shots guys! :rock

Tried using his cane for the pointing pic and it's way too short. I had to use the Hasbro cane instead.

I can't believe SS did that!:mad: Now one of his few accessories is useless.:monkey4

SS cane is that little twig next to the Hasbro cane in his hand.:cuckoo:

I have the Master Replicas Emperor's Cane & Clasp prop replica and looking at it and comparing it to the SS cane you realize the SS one is too small. The MR 1:1 cane is just about 100 cm (about 39.37 inches if I'm right). now you do the math for the 1:6 scale, since I have to go to work :)

i dig the figure but it dawned on me tonight... i dropped $100 on it.

an old dude in a robe and useless cane = $100.

i dig the figure but it dawned on me tonight... i dropped $100 on it.

an old dude in a robe and useless cane = $100.

My wife said the same thing, you spent 100$ on that?

I said shut up and get back in the kitchen, hahahaha

Mine shipped and is due to arrive next Wednesday. :rock

The more pics of the figure that I see, the more I feel that the exclusive headsculpt is the only way to go. I'm just not diggin' the regular one.

Still not received mine. It should be here today if Fedex get their act together. The cane personally looks fine to me. I always seen him stooping when he used it anyway.

A definate sleeper, I didn't expect it to turn out so well. I have decided from throne pics that I prefer him standing. May pull the trigger when the throne drops but not an immediate want by a long shot.

Back