SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

I'm assuming the Throne is not exclusive to Sideshow?

If that's the case I'll probably just order the Ex Emperor (get him for free with RP) and pick up the throne from a retailer.

Every night before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks the closet for PPO Page.

I hope I can order both separately so if I need to cancel the throne I can do it without losing my exclusive emperor.

Funny, I ordered the Medicom Kaneda & Bike together but on my Account page they are available to cancel seperately.

However the two Ep II clones I ordered are listed as "Call to Cancel"

Wonder how they decide these things? :huh

I hope I can order both separately so if I need to cancel the throne I can do it without losing my exclusive emperor.

Open 2 order pages... make sure Palps goes through first... then finalize your 2nd order for the throne. That way you'll have 2 separate orders.

I'm pretty sure you can easily cancel single items from a multi-item order, you don't have to order them separately.

Worse case, you can ring them and cancel the throne over the phone. They're jolly helpful these Sideshow chaps 'n' chapess'

My girlfriend said that when the time comes, if I can't afford him, she'd buy him for me herself, throne included.

Oh, oh, how I love her.

If I order the throne AND the Emperor, then my wife will murder me instead of just maiming me.

1170_large.jpg

Open 2 order pages... make sure Palps goes through first... then finalize your 2nd order for the throne. That way you'll have 2 separate orders.

Yes otherwise if one or the other is WL they both will be WL'd, this happened to me over at the Marvel section with Scarlet Witch and Mystique, true story :lecture

Think I'll pass...I have better things to do and I can't be meithered waiting around. Good luck with the PPO guys!

Back