SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

jj1chd.jpg

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

It's not over till everyone gets theirs!

Seriously, I haven't been this excited for a PPO in YEARS!! I was pretty much getting out of collecting all together. The only thing that could have really made me feel like this again is this exact thing. The Emperor with his throne. My grail since the line began.

Thanks Sideshow. This feeling is a wonderful Christmas present.

Multiple monitors, multiple computers, remote desktop to my other machine in full force and Firefox with multiple tabs open...

"Maybe the force be with you....."

Three Macs.

One iPhone.

Three Browsers.

Five Monitors.

50mb Broadband.

Gentlemen, the race is on. See you at the finish.

See you guys get an order in past this guy, burn some dust, eat my rubber!

Well, not to sound sappy, but...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY!

I hope everyone here has no problems getting this guy, because I want to see tons of pics in like June or July.

LOL! Talk about jinx yourself.

Wife just called and asked me to go and pick up the kids, stop off and pick up dinner and then cook it!

Being the MAN of the house I put her straight!

Looks like I'll be PPO'ing in the checkout queue, on my phone with a couple of screaming toddlers!

LOL! Talk about jinx yourself.

Wife just called and asked me to go and pick up the kids, stop off and pick up dinner and then cook it!

Being the MAN of the house I put her straight!

Looks like I'll be PPO'ing in the checkout queue, on my phone with a couple of screaming toddlers!

You've been downgraded son :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

old_cellphone.jpg

Everyone wish me luck... I have to get them for thenam, darthrazz, and KingDarkness as well as for myself!. :google

I have to admit, this one stokes my coals. I've wanted a nice 1/6 representation of this image since seeing the chair spin around facing me on the big screen in 1983. One of the most iconic images of the entire saga.

Best of luck to all. :emperor

This is really a nice piece. Hope we all get our Sith desires sated today. And like Wor-Gar says, some wicked photos to come upon delivery, I am sure!

:emperor <--(never was there as good a use for this smiley is now! :rock )

I am out. Instead of joining the race, I got appointed to lead an all important meeting from 1 pm - 2pm est (10am - 11am pst). The big cheese didn't want to spend her afternoon in a Friday meeting so I was appointed to spend mine. It wasn't meant to be :banghead

Back