SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Who isn't excited about this PPO, this is one of the most exciting figures in this entire line. :emperor

The figure is cool, but it's the Throne that makes it, imho. :rock

The figure is cool, but it's the Throne that makes it, imho. :rock

Throne and 2 portraits, but yeah, the throne is key, I've been hoping they'd do it with ROTJ Palpatine since the line started it, Thrawn sealed it for me knowing it'd be done, if an EU character gets one, no way the Emperor of the Galaxy wouldn't. Even though it's not 100% the same, I'll probably get some photo mileage out of the throne with my Palpatine and Sidous figures too. Hell, even the designers on the PT mirrored his throne in his chairs for the PT, so obviously even those guys see the design and chair as a signature aspect of the character.

Re: SSC Emperor Palpatine & Throne Environment

Looks great!

So he and the throne are two separate pieces? Like Jabba and throne.

Ugh - $99.99 for Palps and another $79.99 for the throne. Maybe it will at least light up.

Your ugh would have been a hooray for me. :D

Last edited:

Can't wait for this figure and be able to display him next to Vader! The pics they posted just make it harder and harder to wait!

I can't wait for tomorrow, though by the clock, later today :lol, and then I can coma for 6 months and wake back up when he's shipping :lol. Actually, I've got Vader 1:1 before then so don't want to sleep through that.

How many of you are just ordering the emperor?

There is no way that I will be missing out on the throne.:D

Edit: Even with this, my first love is still the Jabba setup.:)

Last edited:

It will be 8 in the afternoon in Romania and I'm ready :banana

Guilty! I simply don't have room to display the throne, wonderful as it may be. But I'm sure gonna try to get the Exclusive for that very cool 2nd head... in just about 8 hours now.

I called Sideshow and already ordered my exclusive, suckers!!

I'm really torn over if I'll be getting these or not. Not sure I want to plunk down $140 of whatever for the throne.

Good to be seen :) I'm excited about this PPO! :emperor

You know I've always loved you Dusty. Your the only reason I come onto this board and suffer all these sweaty geeks!

Pop an Exclusive Emperor and Throne to one side for me, I'd be very grateful :naughty

Love DG

I hope I can order both separately so if I need to cancel the throne I can do it without losing my exclusive emperor.

Back