SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Maulfan, your avatar needs his cloak. Out of the corner of my eye he looks like an evil, angry and old uncle Fester.

Maulfan, your avatar needs his cloak. Out of the corner of my eye he looks like an evil, angry and old uncle Fester.

I can't help it, I don't like the cloak shots of either head, the best shots of his face are the cloakless ones.

Me too. A touch of sticker shock.

lol...

Well i've actually decided to limit myself on what i get from Sideshow, its main characters/ones i find interesting that i actually buy from Sideshow now, but this has actually been my first PPO i've done in over a year...

The girlfriend gave me permission to order this...which shocks me...but i guess thats one reason i love her...she loves my hobby as it gives her things to take photo's of!

I can't help it, I don't like the cloak shots of either head, the best shots of his face are the cloakless ones.

The cloak hood better have a wire so we can properly frame Palp's face, the wide open hood shots don't help the likeness any.

palpatine004.jpg

Somehow I logged in with five minutes to go, then didn't come back for an hour and a half.

Looks like this is the first wait list I'll join. I'll wait on the chair until i have a clearer idea of if I'm getting the exclusive.

Yeah...

But I plan on making my own, so it's cool. Can't wait to take pics with Jedi Luke and the alternate head....:chew:emperor

P3100042.jpg

P3060024_01.jpg

P3060019_01.jpg

Palptwo3.jpg

Customikey, did you make those out of the Force Unleashed hands?

I can't order!? It says i need to log in, so i log in. Then i go to the produkt page and it says in need to log in, so i log in... :emperor

I missed the Excl. anyway so WL for me :monkey2

Thats what happened to my friend. They really need to hire some new IT guys.

Hi Guys, been offline for a couple of hours getting the kids to bed - Damn PPO's always fall right on diner time in the UK!

Sailed through the ordering with an Exclusive Emp & Throne, very pleased!

This thread has grown by about 30 pages since I logged off!!!! Has anyone seen pictures of the Cane? Dusty said it would be in the PPO pics, but I haven't had a chance to look for it.

If it's been posted somewhere way back, point a freak in the right direction.:emperor

Did I say I was pleased? :chew:emperor:banana:emperor:r2d2line:emperor :lsvader:emperor

The cloak hood better have a wire so we can properly frame Palp's face, the wide open hood shots don't help the likeness any.

It will, Sideshow's policies with product photos are to show off all the details. Hooded shots where the hood is really closed around the face properly to match ROTJ would go against their photo style for product images, that's why their shots look like they do, not that the hood can't be posed, there was just a choice as to how it would be posed for their images.

What did you use for the force lightening, Mikey? Hot glue?

Noooo!

That looks great!
Are those the ones from the Unleashed Emperor?

Dingdingdingding!

Customikey, did you make those out of the Force Unleashed hands?

Yup. They can be tricky to find for a good price these days, but I sliced em off, gave em a little silvering, and dremeled them to fit over Sideshow's hands. Works out pretty well with an LED onthe floor in front, giving em a good glow.

It will, Sideshow's policies with product photos are to show off all the details. Hooded shots where the hood is really closed around the face properly to match ROTJ would go against their photo style for product images, that's why their shots look like they do, not that the hood can't be posed, there was just a choice as to how it would be posed for their images.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the actual production version shots.

At least your art skills can be seen on the shelf mikey, if I want my lightning seen, I'd have to print one of my Photoshop images and hang it up :lol

i havent found any pics of the cane either....argg

Hi Guys, been offline for a couple of hours getting the kids to bed - Damn PPO's always fall right on diner time in the UK!

Sailed through the ordering with an Exclusive Emp & Throne, very pleased!

This thread has grown by about 30 pages since I logged off!!!! Has anyone seen pictures of the Cane? Dusty said it would be in the PPO pics, but I haven't had a chance to look for it.

If it's been posted somewhere way back, point a freak in the right direction.:emperor

Did I say I was pleased? :chew:emperor:banana:emperor:r2d2line:emperor :lsvader:emperor

No cane pics yet! It does say he comes with it in the description though! I'm pretty please too :D

I'd love to, but I was just referring to when it ships, as I imagine the official product shots will be taken similarly to the proto, I assumed mikey was referring to people getting it in hand and arranging the hood properly as well.

Although, hey Dave, idea for 2010's photo contest prize :lol

Back