SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Tony Mei Neal Adams Custom Conversion Kit!!!!

More pics and a video review here: Sideshow 12" Batman Tony Mei Neal Adams Kit Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Nice Sallah (James), cool video as always. your son and you rock!!!

also the Batman does look great next to your custom Robin

This my other Tony Mei Batman :)

2I4WTR.jpg

g1yFQW.jpg

Thank you OTM (James) LOL, two James. looking good, glad you like it after we figure out all the obstacles together. Now you have a very completed Batman, must be awesome to have him next to the Superman together :D

Nice Sallah (James), cool video as always. your son and you rock!!!

also the Batman does look great next to your custom Robin

Thank you OTM (James) LOL, two James. looking good, glad you like it after we figure out all the obstacles together. Now you have a very completed Batman, must be awesome to have him next to the Superman together :D

Thank you for making these customs possible. Actually I have him with me at work on a shelf next to my desk. I have Superman at home next to Hush Batman (Also made possible by you :) ) I'll take pics of those when Superman in completed :wink1:

Last edited:
My NA suit finally came from Tony.

Now I need to save up for the trunks and cape.
Also need to paint the eyes.
Used the CD Direct Classic Batman Belt.

Can anyone tell me if the face plates are interchangeable so the expression can be different in the cowels? Thanks

Although I really like the tailoring on Tony's customs, I find that the smaller heads, although in some ways makes the proportions more "comic", at the same time, at least for Batman, I find it makes the necks look a little too long... Nice customs folks!

I can never get enough of Erick Sosa's Jim Lee head sculpt.

Here are my black and blue versions:
15866736313_57a7edcce3_h.jpg

Th Batman body really is perfect for Superhero customs.
I think Sideshow would do well if they just released the body similar to what Hot Toys did with Truetypes.

I can never get enough of Erick Sosa's Jim Lee head sculpt.

Here are my black and blue versions:
15866736313_57a7edcce3_h.jpg

Th Batman body really is perfect for Superhero customs.
I think Sideshow would do well if they just released the body similar to what Hot Toys did with Truetypes.

I love that sculpt, but how come you have your heads set so high?

I POd this figure, but ended up selling it right away upon arrival as I thought that the Black and Grey version would come out soon and would definitely be better. It came out sooner alright, but I wasn't as impressed as I had hoped.

Thanks to a local store's discount promo last weekend I re-acquired this piece, at an even better price of $170. Love is lovelier the second time around (and so is this figure). A good figure and a good break from all the movie-based Batman figures I have on my shelves :)

P3090810_zpsxvisuo9z.jpg

P3090818_zpsh1xh89yi.jpg

P3090819_zpseqau9mop.jpg

P3090830_zpsvwjmvvdk.jpg

P3090836LR_zpsmfp2pmjl.jpg

I didn't like this figure at first, but it kinda' grown on me from watching a lot of reviews of this figure on Youtube. I finally pulled the trigger, and it turned out a lot better in hand. And the poseability is really impressive! This is the first time i could do this in a 1/6 scale!

ff1056f39bcb7c84f8cba8283d79b8ac.jpg

a4c1d15c18d7df8483fac409fa92c5de.jpg

I POd this figure, but ended up selling it right away upon arrival as I thought that the Black and Grey version would come out soon and would definitely be better. It came out sooner alright, but I wasn't as impressed as I had hoped.

Thanks to a local store's discount promo last weekend I re-acquired this piece, at an even better price of $170. Love is lovelier the second time around (and so is this figure). A good figure and a good break from all the movie-based Batman figures I have on my shelves :)

P3090836LR_zpsmfp2pmjl.jpg

This particular photo suits really well with this Batman. Love it!

Back