SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom Jim Lee Batman head never did much for me, and now I know why....
IMG_2055_2_small-horz.jpg

:lol

how do you do the belt mod? i can't seem to figure out how to remove the belt. I'm afraid i might break something. Need some help with this :D

It kinda hooks in there.

To mod, slowly pry open the pouches, remove the black foam and then glue them shut again with some fabric glue.

Some of the belts are hard to come off, so be careful. I broke one of the 4 I have. The other 3 came off pretty easily.
Also, if you are doing Tony's belt mod, you have to shorten it, since its too loose.

BTW if your belt breaks off, DO NOT get rid of it. I found a way to still use it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm going to try modding the belt over the weekend. I just hope i dont break the buckle...

Some of the belts are hard to come off, so be careful. I broke one of the 4 I have. The other 3 came off pretty easily.
Also, if you are doing Tony's belt mod, you have to shorten it, since its too loose.

BTW if your belt breaks off, DO NOT get rid of it. I found a way to still use it.

can you please posy how to continue to use the belt , mine had broken at the buckle "clasp"

Thanks guys, I'm going to try modding the belt over the weekend. I just hope i dont break the buckle...

Heat it first with a hairdryer and it won't break!:)

can you please posy how to continue to use the belt , mine had broken at the buckle "clasp"

Happened to mine because I didn't know how the hook was made. I just unstitched the buckle, superglued it and stitched the belt back. Good as new!:)

It's my favorite that SSC has done in a long time. It's set off displayed separately because I like it so much.

Looks great, Sallah! Is that the sculpt Tony offers? I passed on the head and just got the suit but I may change my mind.

Looks great, Sallah! Is that the sculpt Tony offers? I passed on the head and just got the suit but I may change my mind.

Thanks man! That is the head I got from Tony, yes. It is a Sosa sculpted painted by Tony. :)

-Sallah

Back