Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Know what you mean about GL. I really wished that they had screwed up Ivy and nailed the GL statue. Oh well. :dunno

Based on that image it's a pass for me. I still look forward to seeing the full reveal. I hope they can surprise me.

7500 for the reg edition size. Wow that is not so limited. I was thinking more like 5000.

Funny though because I am sure people will complain about it yet still be fighting to get an ex like whats going on with the joker these days.

7500 for the reg edition size. Wow that is not so limited. I was thinking more like 5000.

Funny though because I am sure people will complain about it yet still be fighting to get an ex like whats going on with the joker these days.

Holy cow that is a lot. Now the ex seems like a popcorn fart.

I got an EX, I got an Ex, I got an Ex, hey hey hey hey :joy

Get your ticket for Superman boys!!:wave

Go to the movies and buy two extra large tubs of popcorn and eat them both. You'll see what I mean. :rotfl

Batman-popcorn.jpg

Okay King and then what do I do?!?!?

So they are going to make a LOT more of the REG than the EX. That's very interesting.

They must be getting a lot of orders for the regular too.

7500 is this the highest es for a regular? Anyway this is still better than an open es.

7500 is this the highest es for a regular? Anyway this is still better than an open es.

Agreed, while it's a lot more than we usually see it could be worse (open ES). I think part of the reason the ES have gone up is because there are a lot more people getting into this hobby everyday. 3000 pieces wasn't taking care of the demand anymore. You know, at the end of day, 10.000 of these being made in a World with 7 billion people doesn't sound so bad.

Agreed, while it's a lot more than we usually see it could be worse (open ES). I think part of the reason the ES have gone up is because there are a lot more people getting into this hobby everyday. 3000 pieces wasn't taking care of the demand anymore. You know, at the end of day, 10.000 of these being made in a World with 7 billion people doesn't sound so bad.

Yep I think consumer awareness is through the roof for SS and their DC line. Hence I think Superman Ex is going to move a bit faster than Bats when he is released.

Yep I think consumer awareness is through the roof for SS and their DC line. Hence I think Superman Ex is going to move a bit faster than Bats when he is released.

I would venture to say thats a safe bet.

Back