Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

As "COOL" as Skaar and Cap are, They don't even scratch the utterly epic surface that this statue fully encompasses. I wouldn't be suprised if this sold out completely before either of them. Then again I may not have a clue...:cuckoo:

Well hi ES for a Regular or not I am buying it for the EPIC statue. It looks AWESOME in the SDCC photos.

Wow 7500? This is a madness. Are we sure this is not a typo?

Quick facts:

Once sold out, there will be 5750 Batman PFs without Joker PFs.
Once sold out, sideshow would be making $3,799,905 gross revenue.
If sold out before shipping, Sideshow would collect $380,000 from NRD.

The bright side is I feel my exclusive is rarer/more exclusive lol...

Knowing that the ES for the Regular is 7500, I'm happy with my EX purchase. Can't wait to get my hands on it by what, September next year (Factoring in SS delays)?

Do it right and September will be fine by me.

Quick facts:

Nice little factoids! Thanks Mamba. :clap

You know I WILL admit that just a little part of me is NOW REALLY envying that tiny little Baterang ... lol.

You know I WILL admit that just a little part of me is NOW REALLY envying that tiny little Baterang ... lol.

I am pretty sure the EX is going to be a difficult and expensive item to obtain in the future. Never know:dunno

I am pretty sure the EX is going to be a difficult and expensive item to obtain in the future. Never know:dunno

Oh I know. Honestly, the wayI will probably display this you would never see the Baterang at all really. I will be VERY happy with the regular version. I am still looking to pick up the Captain America Movie PF, and I think he will look SO tiny compared to this ... lol.

Last edited:

7500 WTF?! I think anyone who wants bats will have no problem picking him up...

7500 WTF?! I think anyone who wants bats will have no problem picking him up...

You know I was wondering HOW many they already have sold with that "TBD" up on the site. I could easily see a few thousand already being spoken for. You have to figure that the 7500 has to have been driven by demand. Otherwise SS stands to lose big time if these all just sit around in a warehouse, and considering that this is a huge commitment of resources (painters, packagers, hell BOXES, printing) they better have the demand.

I have a feeling the Reg ES is based upon the overwhelming response to both the EX and Regs selling like hot cakes. Not just a number they came up with in thier heads.

Like I said:lecture

So has anyone had their waitlist cancelled yet? I got the email but mine is still up :pray:

My wait list is getting ready to convert soon. I just got an e-mail from Sideshow yesterday afternoon. :yess:

Here's my original wait list time:

2012-07-14 07:14:36

Quick facts:

Glad I got the EX as soon as it went up for pre-order.
Got my Joker EX waitlist cancelled a few days ago, I figured that would happen so I took the plunge and bought one on ebay when they started showing up. Glad I did, now with so many Batmans my Joker just went up in value.

Ex is just hanD holding batrang ......so who missed Ex better get reg regardless of ES 7500........

Glad I got the EX as soon as it went up for pre-order.
Got my Joker EX waitlist cancelled a few days ago, I figured that would happen so I took the plunge and bought one on ebay when they started showing up. Glad I did, now with so many Batmans my Joker just went up in value.

Good move man, yeah I am glad I got the EX too. I wouldn't be happy with regular batman PF, yes I admit it I like the exclusivity of the statue regardless what people said about the batarang. I saw the EX in sdcc in person and I can CLEARLY SEE THE BATARANG. This status is HUGE in person and I know I would not want to see my Batman PF without the batarang. EX ftw :rock

More Fun Facts

Batman PF ES: 9,500
Joker PF ES: 3,750
Total ES: 13,250

These are the ES of Sideshow products from the biggest names in Marvel:
Iron Man Mark VI Maquette: 2,800
Spiderman Comiquette: 1,900
Captain America PF: 1,975
Thor PF: 1,750
Wolverine PF: 1,700
Hulk PF: 1,179
Total ES: 11,304

Batman + Joker ES is 1,946 more than the ES of all those 6 marvel products combined.

Batman ES is 171 more than the ES of Iron Man Maquette + Spiderman Comiquette + Thor PF + Wolverine PF + Hulk PF combined

Clearly Batman PF owns them all :D

Back