Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Captain_America_Vol_1_110.jpg

Captain_America_Vol_1_111.jpg

Here is a far bigger gallery

https://comicbookcritic.net/2011/08/13/jim-steranko-marvel-covers-art/

You are welcome...:clap:clap

Spidey beat me too it :rotfl

steranko2.jpg

Just look at that! I mean who else was making art like this back in his day? No one man, he is a a beast of truly awesome magnitude.

Lol... Sorry... But I had to go a looking, I knew the name, but couldn't place the art for a bit... Call it artistic OCD...:lol

For those of you who haven't seen it before ... Here is my latest piece that is laying on my table waiting for my back to heal...lol

DSCN3631.jpg

However, after looking at those panels covers I am reminded of far I have to go.

Last edited:

For those of you who haven't seen it before ... Here is my latest piece that is laying on my table waiting for my back to heal...lol

DSCN3631.jpg

However, after looking at those panels covers I am reminded of far I have to go.

Spidey you have some great artistic skills my friend. I wish I could draw a stick figure accurately.

Thanks gents ... It would be one already, but I threw my back out a couple of weeks ago, so I can't sit comfortably at the old table.... Plus the meds make my hands shaky... Which sucks ... But getting better

However, this IS the Batman thread so ... How about some Batman art

BatmenFinal.jpg

DickGraysonFINALNewEditdarken2.jpg

Mine again... About 4 years old or so... I have grown a lot since, but still proud of them

Way to go Spidey. I love seeing WIP pictures. I have always loved rough sketch pictures too because you often get to see the roots of the drawing before the details get covered up.

OOOoooo Spidey can we have another picture post the Cap decap of Thanos!?!? Sweet pics dude!

What the hell happened around here. The superman art argument spilled into here?!??

BRUUUUUUUCE!!!! did you start this?!? :thwak :lol

Back