Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

First Flexpay charged! And I watched the Dark Knight Returns adaptation today. I am the batman overlord, this post is proof.

I am looking hard at Joker to go with Batman as well as the Trinity now. I considered picking up an Joker Ex for $550 shipped which is a DAMN good deal, but spending $200 more for an Ex that I don't display and would never display just feels decadent, and I can only see myself using it as trade bait which isn't a good reason to deny someone else who desperately wants an Ex that deal. So I am looking at the regular. So I will be an underlord soon enough ...:lol

I am looking hard at Joker to go with Batman as well as the Trinity now. I considered picking up an Joker Ex for $550 shipped which is a DAMN good deal, but spending $200 more for an Ex that I don't display and would never display just feels decadent, and I can only see myself using it as trade bait which isn't a good reason to deny someone else who desperately wants an Ex that deal. So I am looking at the regular. So I will be an underlord soon enough ...:lol

If you like the REG more than the EX, it's all good. The REG is still a stunning piece.

If you like the REG more than the EX, it's all good. The REG is still a stunning piece.

Nothing wrong with a Reg. People that own Dr Doom Reg pieces aren't crying these days. Saw the Reg in a store of Joker and the piece is stunning. :wave

IMO, the regular version is just as awesome. I didn't say this because I do not have the Ex version, but the art itself simply rock! Just like how Skaar (ex/reg) turns out.

I am getting the reg version for both batman and joker. :)

Yeah I got the Reg....because i know if I bought the EX I would try to trade for a better piece down the road...I don't want to tempt myself...so I went with Reg...I wont trade or sell.

Yeah I got the Reg....because i know if I bought the EX I would try to trade for a better piece down the road...I don't want to tempt myself...so I went with Reg...I wont trade or sell.

If I ever traded an Ex it would for a Reg with a little something else ...
Lol.

If I ever traded an Ex it would for a Reg with a little something else ...
Lol.

You guys are just being plain silly. :cuckoo:

If you don't buy a reg of the Joker PF to go with your Bats then you hate freedom.
bill_oreilly_mad.jpg

If you don't buy a reg of the Joker PF to go with your Bats then you hate freedom.
bill_oreilly_mad.jpg

:horror WOW!!! What a way to find out that I hate freedom :slap My days as a freedom fighter are OVER!!! :monkey2 :)monkey1 what does this monkey stand for?!?!?)

Back