Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

CBG ...... Where in the world have you been?

:rotfl I've been looking at it for so long and never knew why the two heads are made. Thanks again for clearing this up. Now I'm even more excited for both heads. Great options!

:rotfl I've been looking at it for so long and never knew why the two heads are made. Thanks again for clearing this up. Now I'm even more excited for both heads. Great options!

You have statue ADD dude. Nothing wrng with that, but damn. I admit i didn't see the difference at first, but I was a newb...lol.

I can't wait for this PF!!!!!....I'm probably going to take a couple days off when it ships....I will not make contact with society in anyway...just the UPS guy.....Before i open it I would have said my 100th prayer...please be all in one piece. Then open the box and wipe my tears...tears of joy that is....I can't wait :p

I can't wait for this PF!!!!!....I'm probably going to take a couple days off when it ships....I will not make contact with society in anyway...just the UPS guy.....Before i open it I would have said my 100th prayer...please be all in one piece. Then open the box and wipe my tears...tears of joy that is....I can't wait :p

Oh DUDE .... JINX... Knock One Wood... Whatever you need to do... Don't jinx yourself m8.

Oh DUDE .... JINX... Knock One Wood... Whatever you need to do... Don't jinx yourself m8.

I hope not!!!! Well if it does come broken sideshow should have replacements right.....HUGE ES=FAIL!

I hope not!!!! Well if it does come broken sideshow should have replacements right.....HUGE ES=FAIL!

:lol no excuses for SS to say no replacements on this one. Maybe everyone who ordered one can return our first one to SS then we can lower the ex ES to almost half. Hmmmm :rotfl

Not sure if it still goes this way but the make a separate batch of "AP's" for replacements once in hand pics hit the net they will sell out of all of their stock, assuming that this piece stays awesome after production.

Not sure if it still goes this way but the make a separate batch of "AP's" for replacements once in hand pics hit the net they will sell out of all of their stock, assuming that this piece stays awesome after production.

If it ships with no major QC issues, unlike the busts, it will be A GRAIL if not THE GRAIL for many of us. I think this one could be the bar by which ALL statues are measured down the road. Base, sculpt, personality all of it.

If it ships with no major QC issues, unlike the busts, it will be A GRAIL if not THE GRAIL for many of us. I think this one could be the bar by which ALL statues are measured down the road. Base, sculpt, personality all of it.

That is getting ahead of ourselves. With its giant ES it is hard to see this one becoming a grail, at least anytime soon. Maybe 10 years later. The statue will be readily available therefore the price to acquire one when they are all sold out may never reach that hard to get (grail) status.

At least that is the only logical way to classify "grail". Doom PF, Grey or Green hulk PF (albeit more so the former), Captain America ex PF, Lurtz EX PF are examples of "grails" as they are difficult to acquire and when they are available, they go for a lot of loot. This is true irregardless of your personal subjective views on these pieces.

That is getting ahead of ourselves. With its giant ES it is hard to see this one becoming a grail, at least anytime soon. Maybe 10 years later. The statue will be readily available therefore the price to acquire one when they are all sold out may never reach that hard to get (grail) status.

At least that is the only logical way to classify "grail". Doom PF, Grey or Green hulk PF (albeit more so the former), Captain America ex PF, Lurtz EX PF are examples of "grails" as they are difficult to acquire and when they are available, they go for a lot of loot. This is true irregardless of your personal subjective views on these pieces.

Sorry I mean PERSONAL Grail. I know the only thing that would get this out of my hands would be an Ex... Lol.

I reckon Bats will sell out though

The SSC cowl needs work. The way the "bat ears" attach looks bad and the shape and placement of them is off. The DCD 1:2 scale bust did a very nice job on the cowl, better than the 1:1 SSC cowl. SSC would be wise to copy that.

Also, both the SSC 1:1 bust and one of the PF heads suffers from the flat nose syndrome where the forehead and nose are both flat.

The SSC cowl needs work. The way the "bat ears" attach looks bad and the shape and placement of them is off. The DCD 1:2 scale bust did a very nice job on the cowl, better than the 1:1 SSC cowl. SSC would be wise to copy that.

Also, both the SSC 1:1 bust and one of the PF heads suffers from the flat nose syndrome where the forehead and nose are both flat.

Nitpicking as always :lol

Back