Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't get the Skaar love personally. I can see the sculpt is rad but the character is like 'who'?

Well I totally ad it that I am a fairly big Hulk fan, and got to LOVE Paul Pellettier's depiction of Skaar during the World War Hulks and Fall of the Hulks storyline. So I actually DO have a like of the character even before the SSC PF. See so my love is LEGIT...lol.

Oh I know, I just like the character unlike some of the guys here who don't even know who it is... Cough cough CBG coug cough.:wink1:

....and knowing is half the battle...
gijoe.jpg

Yeah well, I don't think I'd do that personally, buy a piece of a character I don't know about, but people can do what they like with their money :dunno

That is totally true, and don't really judge. Just offering up a little background on my fondness for Skaar.

Though he is NO Batman

I don't get the Skaar love personally. I can see the sculpt is rad but the character is like 'who'?

Oh I know, I just like the character unlike some of the guys here who don't even know who it is... Cough cough CBG coug cough.:wink1:

:rotfl yes I never knew hulk had a son? I really thought skaar was a savage hulk gone crazy or something. To me the statue still stands for hulk, so I still don't care or know who skaar is. :dunno

No worries mate! Phil Collins approves.

a9u7ygug.jpg

Phil Collins PF, please.

To be fair I didn't know either :)
Yeah, but are you planning to buy a statue of him? I've remained as intentionally ignorant as I can be of modern Marvel (and DC really) since they have both jumped feet first into the business of derivative gimmickry over all else. Red Hulk, Son of Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Bride of Hulk, Dracula Hulk, Fuchsia Hulk, Hulk 4: The Revenge. Ech.

Phil Collins PF, please.

Yeah, but are you planning to buy a statue of him? I've remained as intentionally ignorant as I can be of modern Marvel (and DC really) since they have both jumped feet first into the business of derivative gimmickry over all else. Red Hulk, Son of Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Bride of Hulk, Dracula Hulk, Fuchsia Hulk, Hulk 4: The Revenge. Ech.

Actually, the most recent Hulk story lines have been pretty awesome. Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, Red Hulk, Fall of the Hulks, and War of the Hulks were all pretty awesome. Paul Pelletiers work was the best I have seen since Keown

Statue You and Spidey that was funny I got a good giggle out of that. Also where is this Phil Collins Pf? Is the Ex a drum kit?

500+posts.jpg

:yess::fireworks:mexwave:winner:ccheerlea:blissy

Now I wait for Ink!!

Last edited:

Phil Collins PF, please.

Yep, who gives a **** about these retarded characters? Nobody thats who.

Back