Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Batman PF is cool but I don't think it will come close to the Joker PF or Superman PF.

Batman will own both of those just because of the sure LOOK and complexity of it. Superman will be great, especially if the tweak the base, but Batman will be JUST that LITTLE BIT better. Finally, Joker is great, but Batman will just make him look SMALL. Thought I should say that is just MHO.

Batman will own both of those just because of the sure LOOK and complexity of it. Superman will be great, especially if the tweak the base, but Batman will be JUST that LITTLE BIT better. Finally, Joker is great, but Batman will just make him look SMALL. Thought I should say that is just MHO.

It is all good. I dunno, I saw it at SDCC and I was a little let down. I am still ordering it but it just did impress me as much unfortunately.

It is all good. I dunno, I saw it at SDCC and I was a little let down. I am still ordering it but it just did impress me as much unfortunately.

Well I had Joker and sold him when I needed to, but Batman will never leave my hands. However, we are always allowed to like and want our own thing.

Whatever.... Batman will be the Best PF out there! :yess:

Yep. I have to say that I'm in the same boat. Skaar was the statue of the year in 2012 for me. I haven't seen anything yet that tops the Bats PF in 2013.

I know my Avatar's a Hulk but I'm still a diehard Batfan! When I saw both the bust and PF up close at SDCC I was moved to tears (well almost) But seriously they are in a whole other class, nothing yet, IMO has been better. Since I was a wee comic reading lad, my heart has always been just a little more DC than Marvel.

I know my Avatar's a Hulk but I'm still a diehard Batfan! When I saw both the bust and PF up close at SDCC I was moved to tears (well almost) But seriously they are in a whole other class, nothing yet, IMO has been better. Since I was a wee comic reading lad, my heart has always been just a little more DC than Marvel.

Awesome to hear a great review!!

I think joker was better than skaar, IMO of course, for exicision and significance.

I think joker was better than skaar, IMO of course, for exicision and significance.

Well I have owned Joker, sold him, but intend on buying Skaar in the future. The fully sculpted body on Skaar just appeals more to me then the head hands and feet of the Joker and his suit. Plus there is a mass to Skaar that Is just undeniable. I have seen him several times and I am ALWAYS in awe.

Joker is awesome.. But Skaar is a masterpiece of a sculpt IMHO.

Back