Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yes, it's definitely worth it. As a huge Batman fan I honestly wouldn't buy the regular, I don't care what everyone says the batarang is lame, it's not visible, blablabla. I want the batarang and the exclusivity of my favorite PF and favorite comic character so yeah it's EX or nothing for me :lol

Glad you got one.

Well I was thinking the Reg was my only option as I even missed the Waitlist. I just got lucky... It was a random check on a thread I have look at a few Tim's... And The boardie is AWESOME!!

Yeah thanks, Spidey. I look there often also, just have not seen it offered up.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP SPIDEY GOT AN EXXXX!!!! Lay some skin on me brother!
funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

No wonder I am dealing with Cyclonic conditions over here. This explains all the chaos over here because you must have traveled back through time and ordered a Bats Ex and now look whats happened. Floods and Tornados and crap its crazy.

Well I'm stoked for you man. You are now the proud owner of the rare statue :hi5:

hyoyeon1.gif

Come to Spidey Ex that's right coooome to Spidey

funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

No wonder I am dealing with Cyclonic conditions over here. This explains all the chaos over here because you must have traveled back through time and ordered a Bats Ex and now look whats happened. Floods and Tornados and crap its crazy.

Well I'm stoked for you man. You are now the proud owner of the rare statue :hi5:

hyoyeon1.gif

That bad over there?

funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

hyoyeon1.gif

superman-batman-high-five-o.gif

I am stoked Dude... And I am sorry for the bad weather.... It must have been my sudden intake of air when I saw it... And then the EPIC!!!:yess:

Thank you SO much Rage... I feel more Epic!!!:lol

Bit rough at the moment, Queenslands getting flooded while our southern neighbours are dealing with bushfires. One extreme to the other.

Wouldn't it be nice if the rains could just extinguish the fires?:gah:

Holy S***t Spidey, congrats! You finally got your coveted EX!!!! I am very happy for you!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Now just one request, quit referring to us as "Boardies"!:nana:

Holy S***t Spidey, congrats! You finally got your coveted EX!!!! I am very happy for you!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Now just one request, quit referring to us as "Boardies"!:nana:

I am SO HAPPY!! A Regular would have been awesome too, but my first EX being the Bat... Well that is awesome!!! I love our FREAKY community!!! :hi5:

Yes, it's definitely worth it. As a huge Batman fan I honestly wouldn't buy the regular, I don't care what everyone says the batarang is lame, it's not visible, blablabla. I want the batarang and the exclusivity of my favorite PF and favorite comic character so yeah it's EX or nothing for me :lol

Glad you got one.

This! :lecture If you are truly a Batman fan, how could you not want the batarang EX?. I don't care how long it would take but I would hunt down the EX for this character. There is no way I would settle for a REG. I share your opinion on this topic 100%.

Spidey, in honor of this momentous occasion I submit that you change your name to "Batty976" to fully celebrate this accomplishment!
Besides it will actually go with your Avatar:lol

going to cancel our Batman ex... really don't want to do business with SSC anymore <_<

Back