Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just plain awful! :rotfl

Yeah I know....totally Craptastic.... This statue is the worst piece of ****that has ever been designed :lecture:mad:

I really am not a fan of this statue and I don't see what all the hype surrounding this is. SS, you can do better than this. Poor excuse to pick a mans pocket. :nono

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I say when these arrive we all introduce them to MR. CHAINSAW :cut:cut

Last edited:

I see what you mean....He does have a face like a smacked arse eating a pickle

85168CDC-4D81-43FC-B719-9DC57E7750F0-6479-00000E76930AFE3F.jpg

TOTALLY TURDTASTIC!!!![/QUOTE]

You guys are all crazy!! :cuckoo: I will be proudly displaying mine atop my bin on bin day and when they compact it I will press the button myself and laugh wholeheartedly at the enjoyment I will get. I may even follow the truck to the tip just to enjoy watching it mingle with everyone elses crap! :devil

Thanks Bruce yeah we are all fine. Crazy crazy night last night. I have never heard or seen winds like that. 300mm rain dropped just yesterday alone. Luckily over the last couple of years I have cleared all the trees near our house.

When we finally were able to poke our heads out this morning quite a few large trees were felled and the clean up began as the wind shear just stripped all the trees around the neighbourhood. I can't complain though many other people have lost everything up north and still suffering the ridiculous floods even though the system has passed. Poor buggers I think a lot of them will leave after losing everything twice in three years. Not too far away they are predicting 15 mtr fast flowing torrent. Craptastic! At least it should hold the Giant Spiders at bay for a day or two :wink1:

Thanks Bruce yeah we are all fine. Crazy crazy night last night. I have never heard or seen winds like that. 300mm rain dropped just yesterday alone. Luckily over the last couple of years I have cleared all the trees near our house.

When we finally were able to poke our heads out this morning quite a few large trees were felled and the clean up began as the wind shear just stripped all the trees around the neighbourhood. I can't complain though many other people have lost everything up north and still suffering the ridiculous floods even though the system has passed. Poor buggers I think a lot of them will leave after losing everything twice in three years. Not too far away they are predicting 15 mtr fast flowing torrent. Craptastic! At least it should hold the Giant Spiders at bay for a day or two :wink1:

You Ausies take care. That sounds like a crazy couple of years with weather. Where I am we get SNOW, and Freezing Rain. Nothing like what you guys are talking about. Again, take care of yourselves.

Any spiders as big as 976? :lol I hope you guys recover quickly from this.

Back