Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Whaaat!!!!! Conversion......Awesome day boys :) Was hoping to get this for so long lol. I almost caved yesterday on the think geek sale...... Also lol on the shlong warmer hahaha

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I finally listed my ex for sale... was a hard decision but with the move it will help on costs plus it's one less (huge) thing to move :lol

I hope they announce the Arkham game PFs soon :pray:

wow congratulations...so you just got an Exclusive then?

amazing how long this was past the original orders.

is that common?

do they have a grace period for people to make a final payment on exclusives and then they lose them if they can't pay?

I am debating getting on the wait list for the Alien Big Chap Bust...I could honestly care less about the name plate...but I know if I ever want to sell it...I am way better off having one around.

any insight would be awesome

I am opening my Batman tonight as a matter of fact. I got the exclusive and it's been in storage for about 7 months...time to check it out up close!!

is that common?

do they have a grace period for people to make a final payment on exclusives and then they lose them if they can't pay?

I am debating getting on the wait list for the Alien Big Chap Bust...I could honestly care less about the name plate...but I know if I ever want to sell it...I am way better off having one around.

I am opening my Batman tonight as a matter of fact. I got the exclusive and it's been in storage for about 7 months...time to check it out up close!!

Please tell me you checked it for damages before you put it in storage for 7 months?

What could have happen in 6 months? :lol

is that common?

2edz0v5.jpg.gif

hahaha now you guys your scaring me! I didn't know sideshow had all the quality control isses. The box came flawless but that doesn't mean much. I got the Ivy exclusive too unopened. I thought sideshow was top quality and like a brand you could trust. I was sitting on them to eventually remodel my office and have them in there. David Finch and I were working on Batman the Dark Knight comic together when I ordered them....so they were in our book.

:)

We'll see. Being 100% honest...I am not super worried. The paint job on Ivy worries me more, but I could fix it no problem. I am probably going to go in on that figure regrdless and do some embelishments. The hair looks very flat to me.

Wish me luck.

I almost opened it this evening but got busy. Maybe tomorrow.

hahaha now you guys your scaring me! I didn't know sideshow had all the quality control isses. The box came flawless but that doesn't mean much. I got the Ivy exclusive too unopened. I thought sideshow was top quality and like a brand you could trust. I was sitting on them to eventually remodel my office and have them in there. David Finch and I were working on Batman the Dark Knight comic together when I ordered them....so they were in our book.

:)

We'll see. Being 100% honest...I am not super worried. The paint job on Ivy worries me more, but I could fix it no problem. I am probably going to go in on that figure regrdless and do some embelishments. The hair looks very flat to me.

Wish me luck.

I almost opened it this evening but got busy. Maybe tomorrow.

SSC has their 30 day return and replacement policy which is amazing. I don't know why anyone would not make sure their piece was flawless before that time was over.

Well I hope both of your statues are in great condition.

And whatever else you may have in that storage unopened... :lol

Well I hope both of your statues are in great condition.

And whatever else you may have in that storage unopened... :lol

Haha. That's it I swear! ! when I originally ordered the pieces I thought for sure that I would have plenty of room for them. Unfortunately waiting the 14 to 16 months that it took for the statues to be delivered, I have picked up a few things and my office got more full and I just had no room. (Brought in a full stereo where Batman was going to sit) Although I had a slight concern that maybe something would be broken I really did think that Sideshow's quality and standards were off the charts and I thought "you know they know what they're doing, they make the best stuff around"

I am going to crack them both open today and check them. Funny enough my Batman and Robin 1966 Hot Toys figures showed up just now as I was typing this, so I'll be opening them as well!

I'll always check stuff now as it comes in.

Haha. That's it I swear! ! when I originally ordered the pieces I thought for sure that I would have plenty of room for them. Unfortunately waiting the 14 to 16 months that it took for the statues to be delivered, I have picked up a few things and my office got more full and I just had no room. (Brought in a full stereo where Batman was going to sit) Although I had a slight concern that maybe something would be broken I really did think that Sideshow's quality and standards were off the charts and I thought "you know they know what they're doing, they make the best stuff around"

I am going to crack them both open today and check them. Funny enough my Batman and Robin 1966 Hot Toys figures showed up just now as I was typing this, so I'll be opening them as well!

I'll always check stuff now as it comes in.

Even if Sideshow's QC check is perfect that doesn't mean things don't get broken while being shipped to you. So they can preform every Quantity check i the world but if the UPS guy drop kicks the box you still end up with a broken statue. That's why it's important to check the statues as they come in so you can make necessary returns in the alotted 30day period Sideshow gives you. Otherwise you're just SOL

Even if Sideshow's QC check is perfect that doesn't mean things don't get broken while being shipped to you. So they can preform every Quantity check i the world but if the UPS guy drop kicks the box you still end up with a broken statue. That's why it's important to check the statues as they come in so you can make necessary returns in the alotted 30day period Sideshow gives you. Otherwise you're just SOL

What he said.

SS needs to test their boxes like XM and throw them out of a second story window, if the statue survives then the box gets a pass :medic

Back