Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Awesome video Chris! Thanks for posting :)

Thanks! You are welcome! :)

Looks great in that vid, Chris...my concerns of it looking too small are gone after seeing that.

You didn't get yours painted by Dark_Spidey?

No, mine was painted by Sean Andre in the Philippines.

+1

Nice video Chris!

And, as Bmutha said, my concerns of it looking too small are gone after seeing the video. However, I am looking forward to the Kelley Jones version. Hopefully, he will look as good as Lee.

Thanks, buddy!

Why is this statue still up for pre-order on SSC but its actually IN STOCK on BBTS? Not sure if I should pre-order on Sideshows website and wait or just get it from BBTS.

Why is this statue still up for pre-order on SSC but its actually IN STOCK on BBTS? Not sure if I should pre-order on Sideshows website and wait or just get it from BBTS.

Looks like SSC has run out of their current batch, but BBTS still has some of the ones they got. SSC has their next batch coming in some time between July-Sept, but there could be more delays. I would probably order directly from SSC in order to ensure you can get a replacement, but of the BBTS is good at that you could roll the dice. I think it is up to you, but I will add that the current batch of regs has looked to have pretty good paint apps.

Looks like SSC has run out of their current batch, but BBTS still has some of the ones they got. SSC has their next batch coming in some time between July-Sept, but there could be more delays. I would probably order directly from SSC in order to ensure you can get a replacement, but of the BBTS is good at that you could roll the dice. I think it is up to you, but I will add that the current batch of regs has looked to have pretty good paint apps.

That's good to hear. I am still waiting for mine

Finally got around to doing the armpit fix on my exclusive Bats. Boy was I seating up a storm :)
Very scary undertaking to take apart an expensive item like this. Once I started doing it, it became less scary.
I wasn't going to even do it but seeing how well others turned out compiled with having the Jim Lee head on order, I wanted Batman to look sleeker.

It could have come out a little better but I was afraid I was going to mess up the logo which I didn't.
I feel it is a definite improvement.

14243936000_81d6b61631_b.jpg

14407410456_a2faa18ef9_b.jpg

I finished these heads for another client , the faces have 9 different colors done with the spatter effect , it takes longer but gives the flesh tone a more realistic look , hard to capture on camera . I like doing this even to 1/4 scale , then having your typical flesh tone and shading which there is nothing wrong with that for a comic character :) but this really makes them come alive . IMO

3074782d772a3afc065903f92d4bfc49_zps1f9b9fef.jpg

I finished these heads for another client , the faces have 9 different colors done with the spatter effect , it takes longer but gives the flesh tone a more realistic look , hard to capture on camera . I like doing this even to 1/4 scale , then having your typical flesh tone and shading which there is nothing wrong with that for a comic character :) but this really makes them come alive . IMO

3074782d772a3afc065903f92d4bfc49_zps1f9b9fef.jpg

Great skin color! Best yet!

Back