Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Send me some fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs!

Another month and a bit til Master Chief and Supe bust ship :( At least SDCC is in between hope I don't catch the HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE or I'll have to hundred hand slap someone.

E. Honda

EHondaSpecial.gif

Having one of those moments. Looking at my collection and saying "Where is my G D Batman??? "

:tap
IMG_0674.jpg

I really do hope that they havent moved Bats. Well its the waiting game:thud:

I ordered this piece July 10 of last year. Can't believe it's not even close to coming out yet.

Speaking of which when will the PO start this year I know that start before SDCC by about a week or so right?

I ordered this piece July 10 of last year. Can't believe it's not even close to coming out yet.

Speaking of which when will the PO start this year I know that start before SDCC by about a week or so right?

I'm still waiting on this and the Superman bust I ordered last July. Sideshow's online comic con starts July 1st this year.

Yes but when is July first? Is it soon? I don't want to miss out on anything I usually just PO everything regardless of if I know what it is or not.

Back