Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I know right? Sometimes I'm a genius!

pulse_1250279c.jpg

:wink1:

We need new SDCC pics ...... NOW:explode::explode::bat:bat:gah:

Batman might not be there as he's already been up for PO might just be new stuff which has never been seen. I remember last year rhino wasn't there as he had already been up for PO. They might just push the new stuff. Don't need to drum up much interest in Batman I mean 2500 ex sold out in 3 days.

I said, sometimes :lol

:1-1: sorry bro I couldn't resist

We need new SDCC pics ...... NOW:explode::explode::bat:bat:gah:

Yeah Spidey we need to fall in love with this statue again

Batman might not be there as he's already been up for PO might just be new stuff which has never been seen. I remember last year rhino wasn't there as he had already been up for PO. They might just push the new stuff. Don't need to drum up much interest in Batman I mean 2500 ex sold out in 3 days.

Good point AB but they owe us a showing goddamit :gah:

They still have regulars to sell, and he won't be here until October.

Yes but.....
:1-1: sorry bro I couldn't resist

Yeah Spidey we need to fall in love with this statue again

Good point AB but they owe us a showing goddamit :gah:

See that is part of it.... Many of you guys POed this a year ago, and haven't seen so much as a new PIC since. This close to release date they should be able to get a production piece up at SDCC, and hellmaybe throw the Andy B head on it, seeing as we haven't seen that one thee then in the photo studio pics. After 5-6 months of delays and a year and 3 months since PO it would just be nice to see him again.....lol

Guaranteed he'll be there. Joker was showm at both '11 and '12 Cons. But thats actually kind of depressing, seeing these pieces at comic con two years in a row and still not have him on our shelves?! Something's very wrong with that picture!

I want to see Harley there next to bats at sdcc with real pics of the entire statue. Will this happen?

Guaranteed he'll be there. Joker was showm at both '11 and '12 Cons. But thats actually kind of depressing, seeing these pieces at comic con two years in a row and still not have him on our shelves?! Something's very wrong with that picture!

WORD! Brotha T!

tumblr_mcitj1JBWF1rpy8yeo1_1280.jpg

Back