SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

•Pro Body 1.2 with over 30+ points of articulation

So they are the same. FF was the last on the 1.1. Hope they alternate for some change.

christmas-tree.gif

And with that, the exclusive is sold out.

Snoozed you loozed, suckers.

not sure why I ordered the exclusive as I will never display him with the alt head sculpt, but man, this has to be the best figure released yet. Love all the gear. :banana

Now if he can have a removable beret why can't Flint?

I don't know why Flint can't have one but if I had to guess why they bothered to make it removable for Beachhead is that with the beret permanently attached the headsculpt doesn't work as what's under the mask.

Sideshow Alex confirmed in the Flint thread that Flint's beret would be removeable. Still waiting on the pic of the beret-less head sculpt for Flint, though.

While I like the high and tight fauxhawk, I'm not really feeling the alternate head sculpt's expression, but I'll be displaying Beachhead with the masked sculpt anyway. Love his load out, but I wish he would have got his ammo bag as well. And he really would have gone over the top if he had a claymore or two and some MREs' Really great figure, though. Of the four we have on deck, I'm most excited for Beachhead and Firefly, followed by Duke, and then Flint.

Sideshow Alex confirmed in the Flint thread that Flint's beret would be removeable. Still waiting on the pic of the beret-less head sculpt for Flint, though.

While I like the high and tight fauxhawk, I'm not really feeling the alternate head sculpt's expression, but I'll be displaying Beachhead with the masked sculpt anyway. Love his load out, but I wish he would have got his ammo bag as well. And he really would have gone over the top if he had a claymore or two and some MREs' Really great figure, though. Of the four we have on deck, I'm most excited for Beachhead and Firefly, followed by Duke, and then Flint.

:dunno I'll never get people who complain about not getting more stuff on loaded figures. :huh

Not really complaining, "Nam. I said I loved his load out, and just threw I'm some possible suggestions for additional items that would "throw him over the top". It's not like I said for "this price, he's not worth it".

Awesome! He looks pretty much perfect and he comes with a ton of stuff. This is a strong year for the SS Joe line. I'm really digging the headsculpts on these Joes.

Back