SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

Now that one isn't too far off!

EDIT: But the French gun does seem even closer. I'll probably just stick with the cartoon rifle as his vintage weapon.

Good luck finding either in 1:6. That's why I'm just gonna pick up a Grease Gun and use it. Besides, I can see Beach wanting to put .45 ACP into Cobras anyway. :lol

It definitely has a BH vibe to it. I can't get over the expression on his headsculpt combined with the crossbow. That face and that weapon suggest he's caught a touch of the crazy fighting terrorists. :pow

Definitely not a guy you want standing over you on the battlefield.

I think they have done a top notch job on this line, I was a little worried when I saw the direction they went with Firefly but Duke, Flint and now Beach Head have squashed any worries I had. Beach Head is especially BA.

Last edited:

I would like to see some hi-res pics of Beachhead. Isn't there someone on the forums here who gets those?

Really love this one. Great close up of all the weapons. I see some weathering on the rifles which looks really nice. All around great fig!

2d6wg75.jpg

HOLYCRAPTHATSAFANTASTICFIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was I thinking by not jumping on this from the get go? :lol

NAM, Ski, and any others, thanks for giving me s#it for not ordering.

Last edited:
Back