SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

I pre-ordered my exclusive! Surprising that the one head sculpt that's the most divisive is the one I like the most.
I much prefer Beachhead's head sculpt over Flint's.

If you preorder with Sideshow it costs nothing to cancel; unless it's ordered on flex pay in which they do charge you a penalty (most things $150 and under do not have flex pay) Beachhead is a regular order not a flex pay order so don't worry about that.

Actually some do. Beach head had flex pay as an option when it went up PO. Plus, they will change most things into flex pay if you ask them. Even if its 89.99.

Actually some do. Beach head had flex pay as an option when it went up PO. Plus, they will change most things into flex pay if you ask them. Even if its 89.99.

I must've missed that. I guess it's something they do from now on.
I'll change my post as to not be misleading.
I don't get the advantage of Flex Pay, if I can save up enough to pay in payments before it ships, then I could just save the money in my checking account anyways and complete a regular preorder. Now if they offered Flex Payments after it's in stock and hold your order until it's payed off, I can understand the advantage.

Last edited:

True. I use flex pay when I preordered Beach Head. I figured that it would be safer since I do not have to worry about gettin 150 on Nov

However, so far, I have 35 bucks for Beach Head and will have enough by Nov.

True. I use flex pay when I preordered Beach Head. I figured that it would be safer since I do not have to worry about gettin 150 on Nov

However, so far, I have 35 bucks for Beach Head and will have enough by Nov.
Then you'll be charged a penalty if you cancel.
There is no additional fee to purchase through this unique option (Flex Pay), however collectors who choose to cancel their Flex Pay order will be responsible for a modest cancellation fee.
Here's info on cancellation fees:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=29

I think sometimes it is just easier to have $100 here and there instead of $300 or so all at once. So I think that is one advantage to Flex Pay. You may have a lot shipping around the same time as a high priced item, but if that item is only $75 now because of your previous flex payments, that can really help.

I think sometimes it is just easier to have $100 here and there instead of $300 or so all at once. So I think that is one advantage to Flex Pay. You may have a lot shipping around the same time as a high priced item, but if that item is only $75 now because of your previous flex payments, that can really help.

I've been in that situation, and it wouldn't help much as what I have when something ships is all the spare money I would've had saved up to that point. I've gotten used to canceling orders.

Andy teasing us
image.php

Chances are pretty good it will convert.

Also as a rule, preorder the item first to secure it, then decide later if you want it or not.

Which was the opposite of what I did, even though I lived by that rule since I started buying SS products. Not too worried though, as I got on the waitlist about an hour or two after it sold out.

Which was the opposite of what I did, even though I lived by that rule since I started buying SS products. Not too worried though, as I got on the waitlist about an hour or two after it sold out.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

The figure looks great. I'm not so sure about the exclusive headsculpt though. At least we know what Beachhead did before joining the Joes:

Because it's not like we haven't heard that joke before Mr. Mencia. :rolleyes:

nedoralive.jpg

Whoa, whoa....If this joke came up eariler..I missed it. No need for insults. :)

Edit: went back in the thread a bit, and realized the same thing in there..... no Mencia type theft intended. He does really look like that munchkin.

Last edited:

Whoa, whoa....If this joke came up eariler..I missed it. No need for insults. :)

Edit: went back in the thread a bit, and realized the same thing in there..... no Mencia type theft intended. He does really look like that munchkin.

:lol:rotfl:lol..........no.:mad:

Back