SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC can't be commended enough for this figure.

I notice that the vintage card art and figure for Beach Head features black gloves, while his gloves in the cartoon are blue.

Beach%20Head.jpg

Beachhead_%26_Mainframe_in_Arise,_Serpentor,_arise!.jpeg

SSC's solution? Black gloves with blue highlights.

BHSDCC.jpg

Minute nods like that are what can keep this line at the pinnacle of their 1/6 scale achievements. :rock

The gloves are grey in the old toon and that pic. Khev what's going on on your end? :tap :D

I forgot he came with that rifle. :yess:

Last edited:
Beach Head's gloves in the toon are definitely blue. That might not have been the best screen cap but watch the movie in high def if you need to see for yourself. Note his gloves in contrast to Firefly's toon uniform. Definitely blue in comparison.

Not sure what Nam's talking about regarding SSC Firefly. I've never contended that his uniform has been anything but great (albeit too light a shade.) Of course given his undying hatred of the original Hit and Run I supposed I shouldn't be surprised....

Beach Head's gloves in the toon are definitely blue. That might not have been the best screen cap but watch the movie in high def if you need to see for yourself. Note his gloves in contrast to Firefly's toon uniform. Definitely blue in comparison.

Not sure what Nam's talking about regarding SSC Firefly. I've never contended that his uniform has been anything but great (albeit too light a shade.) Of course given his undying hatred of the original Hit and Run I supposed I shouldn't be surprised....

Did you get FF Khev?

I say they are gray just to make it easier for animation, same reason Snake Eyes is gray/purple and not black.

I say they are gray just to make it easier for animation, same reason Snake Eyes is gray/purple and not black.

Those who can't be, hate:

haterade2.jpg

^^^ is his gun bent in that picture?

The groves on the muzzle break are helical. The muzzle may look bent but it's fine.

But it wouldn't surprise me if SSC glued the barrel on mine cockeyed, wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me.

Back