SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dat Beach Flosi stay on topic!

1237576401_prince_does_not_aprove.gif

Beach will be easier to get later. I'm not passing up on WM like I did on MK1 and the MK2.

I might be able to afford them both if I can sell my MIB exclusive Reservoir dogs set, or my MIB Freddy Vs. Jason Exclusive Jason figure by the time Beach ships.

I don't know. I expect BH to dry up faster thn Firefly, and FF dried up pretty damn quick for an SSC release. I'm thinking by Jan. Beach will be fairly hard to come by.

I will hand it to the factory paint. They got the weathering i had added to the guns and boots painted pretty good. The paint on the sculpt could have been a bit better but this is a nice looking figure overall!

The reg and ex versions arrived together, didn't get the exclusive one because I don't really have any use for the portrait nor like the sculpt.

For those who ordered the exclusive ones, might get disappointed. The batch we got here, all the boxes have creases at the edges of the box because of the styrofoam. So I hope the later batches will have this fixed.

You need that Team Testosterone injection. :naughty

Uh...:monkey1

LMAO! :rotfl

Theres a raspberry ranger berret joke in there somewhere.

:monkey4

And here I thought that was Prince finally admitting he's a nobgobbler. :monkey1 <-- pun intended. :p

Are you kidding NAM? Prince got more "P" than everybody in here, say what you will but he was doing something right. At least back then. That little dwarf.

Beachhead looks like the best yet in the series!
Too bad I'll have to cancel. It's either Beach or the War Machine.

Never leave your Beach, never.

Looks like I'll be jumping back into the Joe line again with Beachhead....he looks fantastic and always was a favorite of mine growing up. (sigh) so much to catch up on. Firefly, Cobra Officer too.

My collecting bug is overpowering me at the moment. :panic::panic::panic:

Back