SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the regs got shipped first? All of us with EXs received processing notices for the 5th, correct?

It has ALWAYS looked all types of awesome from the preview mockup way back when to the preorder to the SDCC pics. I don't think anyone has ever said a foul word about the figure except for the ex head (and my normal $ bellyaching.)

I have no doubts this will forever live on as one of the best of the line. Really hoping he hits second chance so I can get him with my RPs.

one very minor nit pick is I will probably replace that huge beret that is on his shoulder with a smaller piece of red cloth. it just looks way too big there.

one very minor nit pick is I will probably replace that huge beret that is on his shoulder with a smaller piece of red cloth. it just looks way too big there.

Heh, it does look a bit like he's hauling a red beach towel (no pun intended) on his shoulder.

BHFBO2.jpg

The red beret is iconic to this character. I wonder if it can just be trimmed down?

I wouldn't ruin the actual beret by cutiing it, but I imagine folding a 1" square of red fabric would look great.

I understand why the beret is big as they probably made it to fit on a figures head. it just didn't translate well folded up.

Ha! Little do you know that people who hate the exclusive portrait LOVE piss in their Cheerios.

Jokes on you, sukkah. :nana:

Um... if you're eating Cheerios floating in your own piss, doesn't that mean the joke's on you? :google:

The length's not too big. Berets look longer than you'd think, rolled like that anyway. I just think it needs to be water treated.

As EVILFACE said it shouldn't be too much to futz but worst case scenario you can give him the laser rifle and go for the Sunbow ARAH cartoon look without the beret.

Beachhead_%26_Mainframe_in_Arise%2C_Serpentor%2C_arise%21.jpeg

GIJoeS2.jpg

OG Action Figure > Comic > Cartoon

Back