SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there an incarnation where the beret was folded and not rolled? I know from my days in the army, these things fold better than they roll. That may make a big difference.

You forgot:

Cartoon > Modern

If you want a truly "vintage" 12 inch Beach Head, cartoon is the only way to go (since we aren't getting his figure/comic rifle in this scale.)

Meh, the rifle's easily customizable. But Beach without his red beret is a total fail. :monkey1

Holy crap! Beachhead looks even better IMO than he did when I saw him at Comic-Con. That figure just looks stellar and I can't wait to get him in hand even more now. Damn :rock

Meh, the rifle's easily customizable.

Really? Isn't his vintage rifle a fictional SMG?

But Beach without his red beret is a total fail. :monkey1

The funny thing is my "vintage > modern" mindset may have to give way to the sheer awesomeness of how cool he looks with his modern rifle and possibly even his unmasked head. I'll decide once I have him in hand.

Um... if you think Beachhead's portrait sucks, doesn't that mean the joke's on you? :google:

picture.php

Really? Isn't his vintage rifle a fictional SMG?

The funny thing is my "vintage > modern" mindset may have to give way to the sheer awesomeness of how cool he looks with his modern rifle and possibly even his unmasked head.

WINNAH! :exactly: As for the rifle, no, but ATM, I'm too busy to look it up. AngryOrc's been pretty johnny on the spot though. He might post it if I can't get to it this evening.

a01ea812afae.gif
a01ea812afae.gif
a01ea812afae.gif

Back