SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper armed with a Glock 18C with Hera Arms GCC Carbine kit:

14v4fb6.jpg

2d7j68g.jpg

f2o679.jpg

10wtcu8.jpg

VF 235's light machine gunner armed with a Stoner.

dcx9z.jpg

551nk0.jpg

2hwocbm.jpg

I'm slightly tempted to get a sixth viper with an EX head and face covered with the bandanna, but honestly, I think I'm Vipered out. C'mon Sideshow make a SAW Viper, Night Viper, Alley Viper, and of course Televiper.

Little touches, but they give the Vipers a very cool vibe, nice squad, even pretty boy Viper looks cool. :clap

A little late, but as requested...

"Pretty Boy" Viper. Also had him armed with an MP5, but I requisitioned it for Rock N Roll. Was able to locate a Hot Toys MP5 SD6 for Pretty Boy.

2yovcyq.jpg

[.

I think the weapon is a great choice, they kind of have that entry team look going on with the padded uniforms.

Last edited:
They all look great Dino, this Breacher I think is my favorite though.
And the Stoner looks cool, you just need some dedicated pouches for a SAW. Unfortunately, I've been looking myself for some Black SAW pouches and just can't find any. It looks like dyeing a current set or making your own are the only options now. Dyeing might not work since I've heard the color doesn't work on some threading.

And the Stoner looks cool, you just need some dedicated pouches for a SAW. Unfortunately, I've been looking myself for some Black SAW pouches and just can't find any. It looks like dyeing a current set or making your own are the only options now. Dyeing might not work since I've heard the color doesn't work on some threading.

Fabric paint seems to have worked just fine on Flint's webgear.

Yeah, I was hoping to grab some of Rock N Roll's ammo boxes...

Fabric paint seems to have worked just fine on Flint's webgear.

...but my kitbash skills are not at this level yet.

Yeah, I was hoping to grab some of Rock N Roll's ammo boxes...

...but my kitbash skills are not at this level yet.

Like Dino, my skills aren't at that level yet, someday I might try it.

Jesus guys... :lol Take some OD fabric paint. Put water in a bowel. Add paint and mix it in until the water is opaque. Dip the webgear until you get the color you like. If you don't like the color it dries as, repeat the process. If you can't handle that, take the short bus to Michael's and ask when they're giving painting lessons for fabrics. :nana: :lol

hey guys,I am putting together a viper ,the only thing I need to complete him is a set of guantlets,does anyone know where I can find them at? I have been looking in the normal places for them but it appears these parts will be hard to locate.
thanks,mike

Last edited:
Back