SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus guys... :lol Take some OD fabric paint. Put water in a bowel. Add paint and mix it in until the water is opaque. Dip the webgear until you get the color you like. If you don't like the color it dries as, repeat the process. If you can't handle that, take the short bus to Michael's and ask when they're giving painting lessons for fabrics. :nana: :lol

What skills are you talkin' about.
There is no need to have skill to put a harness in a cup with some water and paint :dunno

:rotfl

Thanks for the input / gentleman. My statement of "I have no skills" is a euphemism for "I'm too lazy to paint / dye"...

It took me a while to work up to switching Snake Eyes over to a new body, and a while for me to add non stock items to my Joes. Maybe one of these days I'll care enough to work my way up to the painting / dyeing. Right now, it's really not a priority with me.

Last edited:
:rotfl

Thanks for the input / gentleman. My statement of "I have no skills" is a euphemism for "I'm too lazy to paint / dye"...

It took me a while to work up to switching Snake Eyes over to a new body, and a while for me to add non stock items to my Joes. Maybe one of these days I'll care enough to work my way up to the painting / dyeing. Right now is really not a priority with me.

^^^^​

[ame]https://youtu.be/xtPjn1CQUDE[/ame]

So harsh, Seb. :(

With six and seven year old daughters and a full time job, I hardly would consider myself lazy. :mad:

I ain't mad atcha. :wink1:

Sorry to let you down, Ski... :(

One day I'll make you proud of me Papa Ski. :monkey2

queen.gif

So harsh, Seb. :(

With six and seven year old daughters and a full time job, I hardly would consider myself lazy. :mad:

I ain't mad atcha. :wink1:

A 6-year-old a 2-year-old and a business to run (which is essentially a baby in and of itself) that has me bouncing 100 miles north at least 1-2 times a week, and even I can find time to dip webgear in a bowl. :huh :lol

A 6-year-old a 2-year-old and a business to run (which is essentially a baby in and of itself) that has me bouncing 100 miles north at least 1-2 times a week, and even I can find time to dip webgear in a bowl. :huh :lol

Dude, that's fine, and I'm not saying that my case is better than anyone else's. I'm simply saying that dyeing web gear is not that big of a priority to me. :huh

I know, I'm just messing around.

There are some fabulous customs around here, one day I'll take that next step.

Back