SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX. Back in stock on Sideshow

Ordered. Thanks for the heads-up!

I am a little confused about Sideshow on this one. Yesterday, I got the email telling me that my waitlist order had been cancelled because no more were expected to be available. I double checked to see if they had made an active order for me, but they did not.

Anyway, I got the figure so all is well that ends well.

Yes, I got on the waitlist just a couple of days ago with this and a couple of other gi joe figures. I too quickly got a reply saying that my order was going to be canceled and it was. Then I happened to see this and ordered. Thanks!

I'm really tempted to use my Reward Points to get a free second EX Viper so I can have two Vipers with EX helmetless portraits to display, one with goggles and without bandanna, and one with bandanna and without goggles...but I think I'd be better served getting a second EX Crimson Guardsmen (came back in stock as well) or another Black Dragon Ninja.

Or the Cobra Desert Officer. Can't seem to pulll the trigger on that guy...

I'm really tempted to use my Reward Points to get a free second EX Viper so I can have two Vipers with EX helmetless portraits to display, one with goggles and without bandanna, and one with bandanna and without goggles...but I think I'd be better served getting a second EX Crimson Guardsmen (came back in stock as well) or another Black Dragon Ninja.

Or the Cobra Desert Officer. Can't seem to pulll the trigger on that guy...

The only problem is...they are limited to one.

The only problem is...they are limited to one.

If you're referring to the Black Dragon Ninja, yes, you're correct. But I was planning on cancelling my current pre-order, re-order with my Reward Points, and have my brother order a second for me. :wave

EDIT: Ah, I just saw the highlighted part of my quote in your post.

Yep, you're correct. I was thinking of calling Jen at Sideshow to see if they could let me pick up another. During the initial PO, there were no limits on the number of EX Vipers you could order. The EX "sold out", then came back in stock with a limit of one.

If you're referring to the Black Dragon Ninja, yes, you're correct. But I was planning on cancelling my current pre-order, re-order with my Reward Points, and have my brother order a second for me. :wave

EDIT: Ah, I just saw the highlighted part of my quote in your post.

Yep, you're correct. I was thinking of calling Jen at Sideshow to see if they could let me pick up another. During the initial PO, there were no limits on the number of EX Vipers you could order. The EX "sold out", then came back in stock with a limit of one.

I wish I had been able to pick some up during the PO, then. I missed it.

I am not sure about something this new, but Exclusive Flynt stayed in stock for quite a while and they let me order an extra so I think your odds are good...especially if it stays in stock.

You should be fine ordering another Ex CG. I was gonna wait and bash another when he comes out because I had such fun bashing two vipers. Might get another all together though. Not sure yet.

I had my friend signup and order one also. I knew I'd want at least 2 vipers and I figure why not get 2 exclusives and that is a great idea about the bandana and goggles. But now that idea makes me think I need at least one or 2 more regular vipers so I can display them with there helmets.

I also ordered one exclusive crimson guard as well and am thinking everyone needs at least 2 of those also.

I just started to collect Sideshow GI Joe and I think its quickly going to get out of control.

Yep...I know Sideshow is awesome. But apparently not perfect.:)

it's happened to me before as well.....I had a WL on a HT's Wolverine and then a week after they closed the WL they had 3 in stock in the NL....I wasn't too happy...same thing happened on a Commander Bly Ex but I wasn't too upset about that one...

Back