SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the suggestions.
The helmets not that bad, I can live with it :)
The pants aren't that bad either I guess.
Any ideas on a better vest?

After seeing Sebs Viper, all black boots and a new body seem to do wonders. It's just, for the Viper, I really didn't want to have to get anything extra for this one.

I'm using a Dam Delta Force vest from their "Black Hawk Down" figures on one which looks great just that it has no pouches or spaces for pouches (there is a strip of loops on the very lower back though). Which is what I wanted since he has a black Sideshow belt with pals system.
The one I have pictured in this thread (the one with the grenade launcher) is from Very Hot, it does the job and looks good, almost the same type of vest Sideshow gave theirs just solid black without the lighter stitching and slightly larger.

Last edited:
Some small additions to my Vipers.

Drop down, knee pads and boot knife.

P1150710.jpg
P1150713.jpg
P1150739.jpg

Yes.

The SS ones are accurate to the original figure sculpt wise. But the feet are way to small and the boot tubes a bit odd.

So all I need to make it look like that are Hot Toys T1000 boots and just pop them in without needing anything else? Sorry if that sounded dumb, but I've never swapped parts before

You'll need to pull out the TT foot pegs (if they come with them) to pop in the sideshow ones.

Yikes! Impulse buy. Went on the sideshow site and saw that they offered a $15 coupon on select items; one of them was a viper.

:(

Face & Kinger your Vipers look great! I really like the boot knife Chase. And if someone is still looking for decent boots, I thought these might work. T-1000 are kind of scare.

Got my first one in transit from SSC thanks to a huge Gift certificate, but would definitely like to pick up an Ex aftermarket. Love the way they look as a group with the alt head.

Back