1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edition of 2000 until they rerelease him with a different stand and less accessories

Since I use plain black stands, just give me everything he has in this photo and I'll be happy.

J367th6.jpg

This makes it really tempting to just pre-order all the bounty hunters to go with my HT Fett.

....... *face palm*
I'm doing the same thing. Fact is, inaccurate it may be but I'm not going to spend an additional $200 on the same character.

The RoTJ Fett goes just as well with the rest of the hunters. Hell, Bossk and Dengar were even in Jabba's Palace.

these bounty hunters....if ya get one you need all 5. like many, I'm not sure i can swing $1200 some odd dollars for a bounty hunter gallery....however tough as it may be to decline....the little boy in me is throwing a temper tantrum but for some reason i just can't do it.

All 6 :lecture

I'm doing the same thing. Fact is, inaccurate it may be but I'm not going to spend an additional $200 on the same character.

The RoTJ Fett goes just as well with the rest of the hunters. Hell, Bossk and Dengar were even in Jabba's Palace.

No it really doesn't. But its your collection and you can do what you want.

If we get a HT ESB Boba I'll out him with the other bounty hunters and the ROTJ with Han in Carbonite.

:slap ...unless you are building a movie accurate set up I don't see the problem. It's still a full set of bounty hunters.

Yep, don't see the big deal either. Maybe I'll put proto Fett in there just for the hey hey of it. **** the nerds.

That's what makes collecting these things so fun.....you can create any scene you want whether movie accurate or not.
Exactly. Who honestly cares if RoTJ Fett is put alongside the hunters seen in ESB? They're still bounty hunters; just say you're organizing your collection based on faction.
A great Ex for Dengar would be his ROTJ blaster.

Review_DengarPOTF2G_still.jpg
My thoughts exactly. I also hope they don't forget his pistol.

Maybe it's missing the scope or they just had it labeled wrong. I think thy had Han's ROTJ blaster labeled as Luke's ESB blaster.

This is Han's right?
cfcb299e3153a61e7b9bb36fc4765f7c.jpg

Exactly what I'm doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Here is a shot from the costume exhibit. I didn't understand what it was when I saw it. :lol

4050b7f07bac2de4b5021eea0ea3e84f.jpg

Wow - what a great find!:clap

Dengar's a great one for SSC to do because he uses so many recycled parts. He's got the Rebel Soldier boots, straps, gloves and belt, Han-style blaster/holster, and obviously the sandie armor and snowie chest plate. All they really need to create is a face, a backpack and a jumpsuit.:dunno

Back