1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you think about it, it makes no sense that the Imperials would allow the Bounty Hunters to stand there with weapons at the ready on the bridge of their flag ship.

It wasn't "the Imperials" who allowed the bounty hunters onto the bridge of the Executor, it was Darth Vader. And the *last* thing he cared about in ESB was the safety of his officers and troops. If Bossk got trigger happy and blew Piett's head off I don't believe that Vader would have even flinched. He would have simply continued his speech about wanting the Falcon crew alive and then sent the hunters on their way.

Allowing the bounty hunters to receive their instructions in full view of the Executor's High Command was a humiliating gesture that reminded all of the officers how quickly and easily they could all be replaced, even by galactic riff-raff if need be.

It wasn't "the Imperials" who allowed the bounty hunters onto the bridge of the Executor, it was Darth Vader. And the *last* thing he cared about in ESB was the safety of his officers and troops. If Bossk got trigger happy and blew Piett's head off I don't believe that Vader would have even flinched. He would have simply continued his speech about wanting the Falcon crew alive and then sent the hunters on their way.

Allowing the bounty hunters to receive their instructions in full view of the Executor's High Command was a humiliating gesture that reminded all of the officers how quickly and easily they could all be replaced, even by galactic riff-raff if need be.

:goodpost:

Nice.

This reminds me of something Same Witwer would say:lol

yeah sure guys... put your HT ROTJ Fett in the Bounty Hunter lineup, clearly this is accurate in some sort of imaginative way. Obviously Boba wears different gear and could be randomly hanging out with all those guys on a different day, I see where you're going with this, I get it, I understand, I'm in the same boat, we're in the same universe, it all makes sense, it's all good... yeah throw Greedo in there he's part of the scum and villainy gang, put Proto Fett that'd be fun, and hey maybe we can also put ESB Fett too, I mean right, show em if ya got em like my grandma always says (in regards to having a nice set of breasts) why not we're in this together we're all friends here... *jumps out window*

yeah sure guys... put your HT ROTJ Fett in the Bounty Hunter lineup, clearly this is accurate in some sort of imaginative way. Obviously Boba wears different gear and could be randomly hanging out with all those guys on a different day, I see where you're going with this, I get it, I understand, I'm in the same boat, we're in the same universe, it all makes sense, it's all good... yeah throw Greedo in there he's part of the scum and villainy gang, put Proto Fett that'd be fun, and hey maybe we can also put ESB Fett too, I mean right, show em if ya got em like my grandma always says (in regards to having a nice set of breasts) why not we're in this together we're all friends here... *jumps out window*
This is beautiful. :lol

I would recommend cold shower, you are clearly taking collecting toys too seriously.

Yes, they are all bounty hunters, and look fine together.

Again, not going to spend an additional $200 for the same character. Is it accurate to the film? No, but Boba Fett, Dengar, and the rest of the hunters being inside a glass case isn't accurate to the film either.

:lol LOVE it!

Back