SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure you can use any old binocs but they wont be Duke's :rock :rock

Doesn't he have to put the binocs in Duke's hand in order for it to be Duke's? :dunno

:D :lol

funny-dog-pictures-mah-cookeez.jpg

I'm in the same boat... Binocs are easy enough to replace if I must.

Yeah, if I get too worried about them they will be. I'd like my Ex to convert over but not too worried. Having Duke is the main thing as far as I'm concerned.

lol. i own too many toys that are being neglected right now to care about getting something at the release if i know i can save money down the road.

What are you trying to say, NAM? That I'm some stupid n00b that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? Huh? Well screw you!!

:)lol The chucks are a way worse fail, IMO. Like I said, Binocs can be picked up anywhere and there's a good chance that they might even look cooler then the ones that come with the EX... so I'm OK with going that route if I need to... It really just depends on how patient I can be. Wait for my EX to POSSIBLY convert, or dive in and get the regular?... Had the same issue with SS... I just had to have him. Anyway, back to my fictitious pissed off persona)

PUTS NAM ON IGNORE!

I'm saying.... no chucks, no binoculars, you might as well just bust out the Barbies and the Dream House Mr. Fail. :p

:lol:lol:lol I am pretty excited though.... This is way cooler than, say, when Flint gets released... (Baiting Kara80)

When that day happens, lesbians will hop on their Sportsters and ride out'a town.

Now that Duke will be hitting Sideshow's warehouse, I can't wait to get him in hand. I've got a Wesker body and some Saturday Toys boots waiting for him.

Unfortunately, not for me. :mad: I lacked the vision to order the Ex. Sadly, I am not elite. I beat myself up about it daily, so no need for any more abuse to be heaped on me in this thread. I have to wait for Alter Ego Comics to get him in. What the hell,I deserve it, abuse away...

Quit ____ing blubbering like a _____ and jump on the waitlist. He's been postponed so there're bound to be declines/cancellations bud. It's too soon to admit defeat.

Back