SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Bowel Movement (I love you Brant) deleted the SDCC thread I'll post this here...no exclusive, really? Since the Yuke (Georgian accent) is delayed and is a popular thread. I thought for sure Tiger Force Yuke would have been a lock.

Since Bowel Movement (I love you Brant) deleted the SDCC thread I'll post this here...no exclusive, really? Since the Yuke (Georgian accent) is delayed and is a popular thread. I thought for sure Tiger Force Yuke would have been a lock.

Wouldn't Georgian be "Lee-yuke?" Or the Russian Georgian, "Look?"

Sweet IC. As the chain of command goes, correct me if I'm wrong. This may have already been discussed. Looks like SS is doing the big guns on the Joes, who's out next or is there any speculations?

1-Hawk
2-Duke
3-Flint
4-Beachhead or Sgt Slaughter?

1-Hawk
2-Duke
3-Flint
4-Beachhead
I think that was the chain of command breakdown given in "Arise Serpentor, Arise!" if that means anything. Someone said that as a way of explaining who Hawk and Beachhead were supposed to be, and I guess, why Joes would be following their orders that season instead of Flint and Duke (who got drastically reduced screen time since their toys were no longer being produced).

Back