SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...let's see...

PPO - July 31st 2009

Darth Cruel joins waitlist - February 11, 2010

6 months and 11 days after the PPO.

Whata y'all think my chances are of scoring one from the waitlist?

My money is on slim and none with Slim visiting family in Texas.

I think you'll be surprised. ;)

Wait 'till the baby birds pollute this thread whining about how lame Ex binocs are and cause a few cancellations. You'd think people would've learned by now, but NOPE! :lol

When did Storm Shadow ship? September? That's when I caved and started picking up the line. I've been on the Wait List for Duke since that time and still no conversion... Oh well, I'll buy the standard if I must.... Binocs are lame anyway :monkey3 (Cancel your orders, sheep!!)

I've got the regular coming from BBTS but did get on the WL for the Ex. Not worried about it either way the figure itself is pretty damn awesome. If the body is as awesome as the body Anakin is on then I don't expect much complaining.

I've got the regular coming from BBTS but did get on the WL for the Ex. Not worried about it either way the figure itself is pretty damn awesome. If the body is as awesome as the body Anakin is on then I don't expect much complaining.

I'm in the same boat... Binocs are easy enough to replace if I must.

Psh. Newbs. :rolleyes: No chucks = fail. No binocs = 1 step above Spawn.com.

What are you trying to say, NAM? That I'm some stupid n00b that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? Huh? Well screw you!!

:)lol The chucks are a way worse fail, IMO. Like I said, Binocs can be picked up anywhere and there's a good chance that they might even look cooler then the ones that come with the EX... so I'm OK with going that route if I need to... It really just depends on how patient I can be. Wait for my EX to POSSIBLY convert, or dive in and get the regular?... Had the same issue with SS... I just had to have him. Anyway, back to my fictitious pissed off persona)

PUTS NAM ON IGNORE!

Back