SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too much comming at one time, considering cutting mine loose ( It's the ex version, whee)

anyways, my question is, IF i decide to cut duke, and not something else, what do you think the Aftermarket price on the Regular version will be in 6 months time or so?

STARS Chris should still be available, so I'd so you could at least wait on him. BD Ironman is a toss-up, because you never know how many Hot Toys will produce. Duke will be sold out and going up in price for sure, especially since he will be using the new "big body".

You sure? Looking at what RPD leon did, I was leaning more twords Chris. I'd love to keep Iron man, But I don't mind letting it go, and just getting the Mark 4 later in the year. ... argh, decisions decisions.

Yea Iron Man market will be saturated, you will prolly be able to pick the BD up cheaper later when the hype dies.

Stars Chris, not sure, is Resident Evil that hot? Have the others gone up in price?

Duke. Sideshow Joes are hot now.

Yea Iron Man market will be saturated, you will prolly be able to pick the BD up cheaper later when the hype dies.

Stars Chris, not sure, is Resident Evil that hot? Have the others gone up in price?

Duke. Sideshow Joes are hot now.

the REgular versions, no, but look at RPD leon. his low end is about 300 usualy. these are the only ones i see at the moment.

https://www.amazon.com/Resident-Deluxe-Action-Kennedy-Uniform/dp/B000Y31H64

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180494754378&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=%3F*F%3F&GUID=42d2306e1260a0e204147274fdba9efc&itemid=180494754378&ff4=263602_263622

I now both of those are the extreme examples, but it gets you an idea.

I MIGHT be able to squeeze in duke now, as well... but if i do that... i might miss out on firefly.... ARGH.

Take a roll of the dice then, if you think Chris will follow suit, go with him.

I'm sure you can pick up Duke later for a fair price, I don't see him jumping that much soon.

Wesker is getting harder to find (Midnight, not STARS so far) but he isn't going up in price just yet. I got mine for just over $100. Sure it was 'used' so that helped with the price, but is still isn't $600.

Wesker is getting harder to find (Midnight, not STARS so far) but he isn't going up in price just yet. I got mine for just over $100. Sure it was 'used' so that helped with the price, but is still isn't $600.

Sorry compared to CHRIS, not Leon....

Leon is on his own planet.

Back