SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And don't even get me started on your obsession with those homemade Clay Aiken man panties. :nono

:lol:lol:lol

clay_aiken_spamalot_large.jpg

This is why I have been passing on SW exclusives and breathe a sigh of relief when we see a trooper that we can order from somewhere else. With tax, Sideshow's price and shipping, we're literally paying sometimes as high as $30 more for a figure. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

And the fact that all the Star Wars figure drop in value, including Exclusives. Joe Exclusives have gone up, so it a no brainer to get them from SS.

But apparently not over their heads. :naughty

LOL...It is about time for a change anyway...even I was starting to get a little bored with it. The thing I liked about it was how I see every day, kids who are "sharing" things but always keep the better one for themselves.

Two kids playing army...the one who brings the guns will always want to keep the better one...kids getting cookies...they'll go to great lengths of deception to get the bigger one. So when I ran across a this picture (the full thing is two kds...one with a skidmark and one without, and it was a parody of a mastercard ad..."not telling your cousin his super hero mask has a skidmark...priceless"), it seemed to exemplify that in an extreme way that I found funny.

Back