SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure there are more of the RE 5 figures produced, since Hot Toys is a much larger company now than when the RE4 figures came out, and has many more collectors buying their merchandise. More U.S. distribution, as well.

flexpay puts duke getting released in June.

Out of all three of them, i am going to be canceling duke, I think I will have an easier time getting him for close to retail later. enjoy it guys.

PROCESSING BEGINS: May 3, 2010

Item name: Duke 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 26131

Item price: $ 124.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on May 3, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

:rock

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

PROCESSING BEGINS: May 3, 2010

Item name: Duke 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 26131

Item price: $ 124.99

Dear Skidawg,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on May 3, 2010. We ask that you to just call us whenever you want us to ship this piece by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. It's all good we know that you don't suck and that you are not a baby bird. Therefore Ex FTW!!!! We owe you Ski, thank you for being such a valuable member to the SSC community.

IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER U R NOT WORTHY OF BEING A JOE FAN!!!! THEREFORE YOU NEED NOT TO ORDER FROM US AGAIN!!!!!

If you have last-minute changes or need to cancel this order, you are again not a Joe fan and are not worthy, you must contact Customer Service directly IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS by phone at (800) 474-3746 or (805) 214-2157.

BINOCS!!!!

Luke-binocs_large.jpg

Back