SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body still looks kind of odd. Legs look short, it might be the pants, but I think the longer torso makes the legs look shorter than they are. Hair doesnt look right either. Don't get me wrong I like the figure alot, but I think it could have looked better.

Now that is Duke!

dukeprod.jpg

No, THAT is Jake Busey!

Jake%20Busey-1.jpg

Looks like they took some of the character out of the portrait.

He does look great! Hair is maybe a bit blonder than I'd like but overall very solid.

Looks like a winner but the paint app on the hair is a bit strange.

The hair stood out to me too. Looks like SS just slapped some yellow paint on Duke's head and didn't go for any depth in the color tones. The detail in the face doesn't look as crisp as the previous photos either. Hopefully he looks better in hand, or I may have to mod or swap the head. The uniform and gear look great otherwise, and I've already got a pair of boots waiting to swap Dukes plastic ones with.

Looks like a winner but the paint app on the hair is a bit strange.

I agree I don't think he should have the flat top and the tones are a little bland but I still like it. So I'll take it.

That being said I'm gonna have to flex this sucker and prolly get him in mid May because my wife's surgery bill just came in WTF :mad: :banghead:banghead:banghead

I'm gonna be calling Sideshow as soon as their doors open, hopefully they let me Flex, otherwise like hell and beyond I'm gonna have to cancel. I'm sure they'll let me Flex but it's late in the game to be calling them.

I agree I don't think he should have the flat top and the tones are a little bland but I still like it. So I'll take it.

That being said I'm gonna have to flex this sucker and prolly get him in mid May because my wife's surgery bill just came in WTF :mad: :banghead:banghead:banghead

I'm gonna be calling Sideshow as soon as their doors open, hopefully they let me Flex, otherwise like hell and beyond I'm gonna have to cancel. I'm sure they'll let me Flex but it's late in the game to be calling them.

It hasnt shipped yet, so Im sure they will help you.

I like the revised face. A great figure. OK, who ships next???

I would imagine, with camo mask pics shown, it's only a matter of weeks before Firefly bills as well.

Body still looks kind of odd. Legs look short, it might be the pants, but I think the longer torso makes the legs look shorter than they are. Hair doesnt look right either. Don't get me wrong I like the figure alot, but I think it could have looked better.

Do we need to shoo you back to the Star Wars boards? :lol

This Sideshow head looks better than the smiling original hasbro head. It was always hard to want to keep Duke alive during battle with that smile.

Yeah. Some people actually wanted that headsculpt. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Awesome just got off the phone with SS, holding the order and gonna sending me a e-mail if there's a Flex available for the item Duke. :rock

Only time I haven't been able to Flex something is if the product was Hot Toys, I think they what their money ASAP on those from Sideshow since it's not directly from their company. :dunno

Back