SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he definitely looks like he is going to stomp some poor cobra's guts out. this duke takes no @#&$.

Heres a couple more.

SDC13133.jpg

SDC13134.jpg

F-yes!!! :rock Thanks, Chase... Your pics have me excited again!

I think it was the flash in some of the previous photos that made the hair look TOO blond... These are perfect. :lecture

Thnx everyone for the compliments.

He really is a solid figure. Very happy with him. Like Snake Eyes, I prefer him accessories lite, but will still be messing with him to find the ideal look for the next few days at least.

EDIT: Oh, and the new body kicks major ass :rock

Great pics King! Some of the best I've seen you take. I'm less concerned now about the hair after seeing your shots. Also the first pose you choose is a great and was one of my ideas.

Digging the "shipping out" look. Has a good mix of all the accessories but doesnt look to busy.

SDC13142.jpg

SDC13141.jpg

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Duke looks great in those pics King!

My only complaint would be the extra velcro sticking out from behind all the tags.

Wow, this figure is bad ass. The best of the line so far edging out the Cobra Trooper IMHO. And just like the Trooper this is a figure that needs nothing changed on him. The zippers on his pack and pouches work, guess Firefly wasnt a first for SS. You can load him out or get the classic look. The strap come away from the pack for that classic bandolier look. All that is needed is bare hands. Tried some Indy hands on him, but they are too light, I think Storm Shadow hand would look nice, but mine is boxed up.

Anyway, awesome figure. Only nitpick is the badges, they don't say on flush and the velcro area on the shirts are too large. SS should have just put permanent badges on or have at least made the velcro the same color as the shirt.

duke7.jpg

duke1.jpg
duke2.jpg

duke3.jpg
duke4.jpg

duke5.jpg

duke6.jpg

duke9.jpg

duke8.jpg

Snakes is on HT Blade body and Firefly is the standard Pro.
duke10.jpg

now thats great pics ... thanks ... a home run for SS ...
Wow, this figure is bad ass. The best of the line so far edging out the Cobra Trooper IMHO. And just like the Trooper this is a figure that needs nothing changed on him. The zippers on his pack and pouches work, guess Firefly wasnt a first for SS. You can load him out or get the classic look. The strap come away from the pack for that classic bandolier look. All that is needed is bare hands. Tried some Indy hands on him, but they are too light, I think Storm Shadow hand would look nice, but mine is boxed up.

Anyway, awesome figure. Only nitpick is the badges, they don't say on flush and the velcro area on the shirts are too large. SS should have just put permanent badges on or have at least made the velcro the same color as the shirt.

duke7.jpg

duke1.jpg
duke2.jpg

duke3.jpg
duke4.jpg

duke5.jpg

duke6.jpg

duke9.jpg

duke8.jpg

Snakes is on HT Blade body and Firefly is the standard Pro.
duke10.jpg

Great pics. I been thinking about collecting this line. I already own Cobra Commander, but is it weird that I only want the Cobras? I want a Destro and a Serpentor with Chariot!

Awesome pics, E.... Glad to know that the pack comes away from the bandoleer. Should be easy to get a decent RAH look... Crappy that the Indy hands don't match though... Those gloves got to go IMO.

Awesome pics, E.... Glad to know that the pack comes away from the bandoleer. Should be easy to get a decent RAH look... Crappy that the Indy hands don't match though... Those gloves got to go IMO.

Hey man, just be happy that the "modernized" features on this figure is minimal. I dont mind the gloves at all if it means SS not touching anything else.

EF, Storm Shadow's hands will be too pale. If you can nab some, try picking up some Toht hands. They're darker than Indy's hands and about the same tone as Duke.

I just got my Quantum View. Im getting mine tomorrow :yess:. I had my Duke converted back from Flexpay to regular last night and they pre-approved my card this morning. Talk about great customer service. That and living in California helps.

Back